Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro i think you're a bit late. I think it was like 6-7 days ago we were talking about it

www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2779018#post2779021

Maybe mod can merge or remove this th.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
      Thanks Preezy. I think someone else already posted in this in another thread. Maybe the Mods can merge it there and close this one.
      Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Bro i think you're a bit late. I think it was like 6-7 days ago we were talking about it

www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2779018#post2779021

Maybe mod can merge or remove this th.
      Merged
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Starting vs Maritimo.
        Alipour on the bench.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

cmooon Beira! hope he stops 12 shots, ceeps a clean sheet and convinces Abedzadeh senior to sign paper so he adopts him and is now his dad on paper, so that some can accept him as TM nr1 again

jokes aside, he is better than Abedz eaven though Abedz is good, some Abedz supports, feels like coming from people wanting him to start just since Abedz senior was his dad?

and think its a guarantee for success?
          just my feeling, probably going to get some sour remarks for that one but.. probably same people who say first goal in last game was his fault aswell just to "put extra stones to cover his grave so he wont rise again" ?

Hope to se some great saves from Beira!
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

boavista 1-0 up
            live link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/92998/Bo..._Maritimo.html
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

poor ref. he lets tackles like this go uncalled
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw4R900yT3g
              there was one on the maritmoplayer..
              then gives a yellow for a finger in the face by accident.. portugese refs lol
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

solid Beira exits on the corners, boxing away the balls with good timing, and also calm with the feet. looks good. no big shots to save yet. maritmo is poor in attack
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

alipour has been very active and dangerous since coming on. Think he deserves TM callup ahead of kaveh for sure.

Comment

1-1. Nothing beiro could do, great header into corner.

Comment

Another late min goal allowed.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Congrats for his clean sheet, finally... Oh wait!

Seriously, on this one he couldn't do anything.

Comment

Damn. 95th min equalizer.

Comment

i watched about 40 min of 2nd half .... missed the equalizer
                              overall i thought Bey had a pretty solid overall outing in goal, although he really wasnt tested to a high degree ... !!
                              didnt care for his grass-rollin o ye kam irooni baziash towards end of regulation where he got a knock on knee/upper shin on a 1v1 which coulda been called PK ..? im sure it stung a bit but he was over-dramatizing and making a meal of it asking to be subbed out ... ..! hamoon embarrassing knoskhol bazia ke bistaree araba mikonan ..... bit earlier he also play acted on a no contact in the box which the goltv announcer gave him some shitt for too..!!
                              he needs to grow up a bit mentality wise and mature up .. it'll go a long way towards growing and extension of his EU career.. !!

Ali... AliGoal... came about 80 min and looked lively and nearly immediately connected with pass/shot? rolling right across empty net..!! and afterwards he played hard and tried to be a pest and impose himself in their attack..!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X