Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The keeper position is also another worrying situation.
    I don't trust Amir as no1 and Beiro lack of consistency may cost him no1.
    It is all good to have the record for longest throw but this is football not discus throw.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

His best position is on the bench in Europe. Can't believe the guy was speaking about Liverpool before and during his antwerp spell

Comment

He lacks basic goal keeping fundamentals. His height, reflexes , throws and playing behind strong defences can only get him so far. Eventually, poor decision making and positioning will expose your weaknesses.

I really hope he isn't our goalie at WC as he has had a very poor season and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          He lacks basic goal keeping fundamentals. His height, reflexes , throws and playing behind strong defences can only get him so far. Eventually, poor decision making and positioning will expose your weaknesses.
          I really hope he isn't our goalie at WC as he has had a very poor season and a half.
          One of the only player I wouldn't mind if he returns to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            One of the only player I wouldn't mind if he returns to Iran.
            Unfortunately I believe this will be his last display in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
              Unfortunately I believe this will be his last display in Europe
              Best for him, at least he tried, late but he tried

Comment

Highlights: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWr4tU...feature=onebox

One really nice save and one or two solid ones. First goal not his fault at all…..second goal he was partially at fault for but defender also should have cleared the path for beiro.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^Tough loss for Beiro and Boa. The first goal against Boa should have been marked by the defenders. They were in no-man land and the attacker has free reign on the pass.

The second goal against Boa was tragic. Beiro should have smothered that. I'm not even sure how he ended up facing his own goal after the attempt at the save (the video isn't high resolution enough and happened so fast).

Comment

Super bizarre mistake on 2nd goal.

I am also not fully confident on Abedz just bc of circumstances outside of his control (frame, wingspan, etc) and I think when both are on form Beiro is the better GK.

But atm Abedz is in great shape, Beiro is not. Thankfully both are busting their ass in europe and that is all we can ask for. Form can fluctuate but eventually his qualities will come through if he maintains his focus. I dont think that is nail in coffin for him in europe anyways. For TM until Beiro regains solid form there is no issue, abedzadeh steps in. We are way more stacked in GK position than at any time in past 10+ years.

Comment

Agha europe nakhastim. please send back beiro to IPL! he has lost his confidence and concentration big time! From saving our ass against top class teams to making Amateur mistakes against crap teams ! It all started in antwerp and has continued till now.

Abedzadeh should be in goal for 3 more games to gain confidence althought i still beleive beiro can get it back together and stay our no1 goalie!

Comment

Beiro is trying too hard and is too nervous. You can see in many of of instances of this game he is looking to proof himself more than making a simple sensible play out of a situation. He came out so strongly on that 1x1 as if he was trying to grab the ball and start a counter right away but fumbled the ball in the process. I am sure he will regain his confidence and consistency but it does not help it that he is in a team that is losing left and right. I dont blame the coach if he benches him for the next couple of games

Comment

Darvazeban yeki az posthaayi ast dar footbaal ke niyaaz be morrabbihaaye khoob az KHORDSAALEGI daare.

Baraye hamin ast ke keshvarhaayi manande Italia va Alman taghriban hamishe darvazebanhaaye khoobi darand,
                          chon morrabihaaye darvazebaani besyaar khoobi darand.

Beiranvand, be nazare man, Alef-Baaye darvazebaani raa az kochiki khoob yaad nagerefte va in eshtebahaa na tanha

"zehni" hastand, balke FANNI ham hastand.

Baraye hamin darvazebanhaaye irani bayad az NO-JAVOONI dar Europa baazi konand.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I think it is time to make abedzadeh the new #1 goalkeeper. You cant put beiro first while abedzadeh played that well in Portugal and is playing well in spain now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Highlights: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWr4tU...feature=onebox

One really nice save and one or two solid ones. First goal not his fault at all…..second goal he was partially at fault for but defender also should have cleared the path for beiro.
                              Come on, man. He's at fault in both situations. First goal, he stands and watches like a statue--he was caught ball watching the entire time. Second goal, he is 100% at fault. If you watch the replay in slow motion, you can see he attacks the ball at such a weird angle that the ball actually makes contact with his feet first. Can't blame the defender for any of that.

Comment

He had a few good saves and he really couldn’t do much on the first goal. The second goal was his fault though, the ball slipped away and the attackers scored on the rebound. Shit happens, life goes on.

Comment

Working...
                                X