X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Yikes, he didn't move off his line.
    Are you joking? That was 120% on the defense….if he would have left his line he would not have gotten there in time. There was 2 defenders in that area and they didn’t communicate properly and didn’t judge the movement of that ball properly at all as it was swinging out just a tad
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Are you joking? That was 120% on the defense….if he would have left his line he would not have gotten there in time. There was 2 defenders in that area and they didn’t communicate properly and didn’t judge the movement of that ball properly at all as it was swinging out just a tad
      No I'm not joking. Relax and be polite please. It's my opinion, I also have little knowledge about goalkeeping. This is the point of a forum, to express our opinions and not disrespect each other, correct? In my opinion he hasn't been playing well lately. I'd like to see someone lese like Abedzadeh start regularly.

Comment

How was that his fault????? can someone explain to me! The defense standing there like a schmuk allowing the guy to have a free header! How the hell was that beiro's fault!?????

Comment

Not his fault. I think the Beiro of the old would have left his line and tried to collect the ball from the air, luckily he didn't do that, or else he would have been deemed at fault rather than the defense. Played his cards right and really improved on timing his exits which in my opinion was one of his deficiencies in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            No I'm not joking. Relax and be polite please. It's my opinion, I also have little knowledge about goalkeeping. This is the point of a forum, to express our opinions and not disrespect each other, correct? In my opinion he hasn't been playing well lately. I'd like to see someone lese like Abedzadeh start regularly.
            I asked you if you were joking…..not sure how that’s not polite or disrespectful. Plz relax and take it easy….
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Peter Musa scores the equalizer for Boavista!

Comment

The goal wasn't on him at all. Don't get how you can blame him
                Toope defa boud 100%.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Which country is that?

Comment

first goal was not his fault. Second one was.

Comment

Damn it

Comment

Beiros European Trip so far sadly had been nothing else than horrible!

Comment

Oh my God what was Ali thinking exit and not getting the ball you supposed to catch the ball with your hand this is just bad

Comment

He fckued it up big time on 2nd.

He waited too long to move to europe. Already for any other position over 25 is late, for keeper is even worst.
                            And communication is still his biggest issue.
                            Too bad because he is a decent keeper with great physique.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Damn it
                              what is he doing?

Comment

Riiiiid 🤦🏻*♂️ Abedzaeh nbr 1 goalie for TM ❤️🙏🏻

Comment

Working...
                                X