Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit to Taremi and his superb performance for paving the way for more Iranian players onto the Portuguese league

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13927398.html
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Portuguese people have a culture that is a lot more suited for us Iranians too. This helps huge, compared to somewhere like Belgium who have a reputation for being more khoon-saard.

Comment

Iranian reinforcement of Boavista: from the film in Iran about his life to work with Queiroz

On Saturday, Boavista made official the hiring of Alireza Beyranvand, 28-year-old Iranian goalkeeper. Check out the guardian's first statements to the checkered emblem website.

The Iranian international goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand showed himself this Sunday prepared to help Boavista next season, a day after being made official as a reinforcement for the I League football club's goal.

"I am very happy with this new challenge in my career. I was very well received by everyone at the club and I loved the stadium. I am sure we will have a good season and I feel ready to help the team in whatever it takes." , said the 28-year-old guardian in statements published on the website of the checkers.

Alireza Beiranvand was loaned by Belgian Antwerp until the end of 2021/22, following four seasons at Persepolis, for which he was four-time Iranian champion and shared a dressing room with FC Porto forwards Mehdi Taremi and Marítimo's Ali Alipour.

"It's my first time in Portugal and in the city of Porto. I have been treated very well and I feel very happy with the choice I made. I have some compatriots playing here in Portugal and I had Carlos Queiroz as coach for the Iran national team, so I will never feel alone in Portugal," he said, after 12 games played for Antwerp.

Born in Khorramabad, Alireza Beiranvand arrived at the most titled club in that Asian country from Naft Tehran, at a time when he was already a frequent presence in the calls of the Iran national team, which was guided by Carlos Queiroz, from 2011 to 2019.

Iran's best player in 2019 has 44 caps and participated in the last two editions of the Asian Cup, in 2015 and 2019, in addition to having distinguished itself in the 2018 World Cup, by defending a penalty from Cristiano Ronaldo in the tie between Iran and Portugal (1- 1), from the third and final round of Group B, in Saransk, Russia.

"My life has been a long journey. In fact, I have been working on a film in my country about my life. I went through difficult times, I struggled a lot, I worked a lot and now I feel enormous pride for having reached this level." praised.

The goalkeeper is Boavista's bet to compete with the Brazilian Rafael Bracali and João Gonçalves in the checkered goal, closing the departure of the canarian Léo Jardim, starting in 2020/21, who ended the loan and returned to French champion Lille.

"I already know that Boavista fans are very warm. They are always the 12th player in a team and it is very important to have their support during the season. I promise to always give my best and do everything in my power to help the club," noted Alireza Beiranvand, whose signing broke popularity records on social media.

Fonte do Boavista told Lusa news agency that, in the first 24 hours since the acquisition was announced, the club's Instagram account received 10,000 new followers, up 15% from the total number, while the publication on the Iranian's arrival pulverized previous maximums of interactions, likes, shares and reach on the page.

The chess team kicks off the 2021/22 season on July 25, when they visit the stadium of the first-class Maritime team, in a meeting of the first phase of the League Cup.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13927398.html

Comment

He's now official

Comment

Comment

Bruno Fernandes trained at the club today! Doesn’t look like it was a team training but rather just a personal one…still pretty cool! https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbQMsJK...dium=copy_link

Also interesting read regarding reggie cannon looking to leave boavista! He was attacked by club fans which left a bad taste in his mouth, hopefully this doesn’t happen to Beiro he definitely would not cope well with a situation like that: https://en.as.com/en/2021/07/18/socc...82_483717.html
                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 07-18-2021, 09:38 PM.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They lost 2-0 vs Nacional and he was in goal, no idea how he played..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    They lost 2-0 vs Nacional and he was in goal, no idea how he played..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    is better hemake mistake now at pre season than when the league start

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      If he keeps in doing a mistakes in pre season, boavista will take an other GK and he will warm the bench again

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        How do you know he even made mistakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          How do you know he even made mistakes?
                          I think the Beiro haters have established it here that whenever Beiro concedes goals it is invariably and by default solely his fault and never anything to do with defenders' blunders or the striker's skills and brilliance or the combination of all of these.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Portimonense had their first official match of the season today. League cup match against a 2nd division side they beat 2-1. Not looking into it too much since it was a league cup match, but no Beiranvand or Salmani in the lineup

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                                Portimonense had their first official match of the season today. League cup match against a 2nd division side they beat 2-1. Not looking into it too much since it was a league cup match, but no Beiranvand or Salmani in the lineup

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Beiranvand plays for Boavista, not Portimonense lol. And Salmani was on the bench for Portimonense. Payam Niazmand, who is the Iranian goalie for Portimonense, is still in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X