• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Seems like he wasn't being paid yet.
    This guy can't get a break lol

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178646...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    It's not just him. A lot of players haven't received their salaries. The team is in financial trouble and soon could suffer the same fate as Mehrdad Mohammadi's team.

Technically he's still an Antwerp player, so maybe their end up being responsible for his salary, but that would probably end up getting dragged out in courts. Either way, he's screwed, Unless his agent can lineup a loan or transfer in Januray, and Antwerp recall him from his current loan and send him to a different team.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      It's not just him. A lot of players haven't received their salaries. The team is in financial trouble and soon could suffer the same fate as Mehrdad Mohammadi's team.

Technically he's still an Antwerp player, so maybe their end up being responsible for his salary, but that would probably end up getting dragged out in courts. Either way, he's screwed, Unless his agent can lineup a loan or transfer in Januray, and Antwerp recall him from his current loan and send him to a different team.
      The difference is this is an old club with a rich history. And it will be sad if they get relegated or don't manage to pay their players

Comment

I dont think hes screwed, its not ideal but boavista actually have new wealthy owner (ex Lille owner who also took over Bordeaux now), he is getting playing time and improving, good club with good history. Not sure what the delay in payments and stuff is but all indications are he is pretty happy there.

But the main question is after this year will they have financial ability to purchase him outright, obviously antwerp will be looking to offload him so maybe they lower demands, or another portuguese club comes in for him if he can continue good performances and show even better ones.

Comment

Beiro in the starting 11 vs B-SAD. Time to get his first clean sheet with Boavista.

Go Beiro!

Comment

This is vs a very week side clean sheet/win at home is doable.

Comment

This is vs a very week side clean sheet/win at home is doable.

Hala Bebin 3-0 Mibazan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Hala Bebin 3-0 Mibazan.

Their defense isn't as soorakh as Antwerps.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Their defense isn't as soorakh as Antwerps.
                  I think Nokhodi jaan daareh manfee baazhaayeh een forum ro dast meendaazeh

Go Beiro!

Comment

ali just had one of those long throws lol. looked good but forward couldnt handle it

Comment

Any link guys? Thnx

Comment

Any link guys? Thnx

link: https://actusports.eu/live/?ch=42&st...-vs-Belenenses
                        gotta click a few times to unmute and erase the popup window but then it works fine

from site http://www.rojadirecta.me/en?o4
                        good site to save, try to find "allstd" stream they allwayz work, since there are a few bluff links there aswell..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          https://actusports.eu/live/?ch=42&st...-vs-Belenenses

gotta click a few times to unmute and erase the popup window but then it works fine
                          Thanks

Comment

Beiro ba tokhmash basically bazi mikard. Not much to do. As i said it is a weak side.

Comment

Commentators praising Beiro. Watched the last 20 mins and although he wasn't in great danger, he was excellent coming out of his box and cleaned up a few chances B-SAD might've created. Also had a couple nice throws and secure and safe hands to catch set piece balls

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X