X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    He thinks they are "nejatparast" and He ist Happy now To be in porto
    Assuming this story is true, I trust Beiranvand here. After the very first game he played he was being thrown under the bus. If that's his impression, and he got a different impression in Portugal, I trust it.

Comment

Ye, if this was said then as a professional footballer he has to be careful in what is said to fans. Things can end up getting talked about on football forums and then picked up by Iranian media and then Belgian media.

Also none of us were there last year - maybe some things were said to him, maybe he isn’t saying the club is racist but maybe he is saying it was the city and he didn’t feel welcomed. Maybe someone said something to him in the street or maybe somehow he was treated differently when he did his shopping or maybe people constantly got his name wrong and thought it was funny. We don’t know cos we weren’t there but he was.

Comment

Yes of course this was said from him.. But i also didnt asked him what He means exactly with this .. If He thinks about the Team or about the City Like this... But it was very nice to Meet him, now i Hope i will meet taremi on tuesday at the Game against Milan will be in Portugal now for a week

Nevermind, i hope He will be successfull in coming years and Most important to Help teammelli shine.

Comment

This Kenji Gore guy seems to be Beiro’s new best friend he is always posting Vids with him in the car on the way to practice or something. Beiro catches rides with him it seems
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dige come on guys

Yek k*s o sheri goft but who cares.. It's clear Antwerp didn't work out.. He probably just said the nejatparast as an excuse. And it's not like it came from an official interview, but rather small talk with another team melli fan on a plane haha

Same vibe as if someone quits there job and calls their boss an a**hole but in reality both the employee and the boss just weren't a great fit.

Let's just be glad he has another opportunity at Boavista and he can hopefully shine

Comment

نژاد نه نژات... [emoji854]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                نژاد نه نژات... [emoji854]

.باشه استاد

Comment

How’s nejadParast translate into racist ..! ? Farsim nam keshide..!
                  Is that a relatively new term … in past 30 years or so .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    How’s nejadParast translate into racist ..! ? Farsim nam keshide..!
                    Is that a relatively new term … in past 30 years or so .!?
                    I don't know how old you are, but that term has been around for a very long time. Pretty much means racist.

No need to read much into what he said. Dude is in a new chapter of his goal keeping career.

Comment

He is on the bench for their cup game .

Comment

I think he basically established himself as #1 for now so they rotate him out for cup games.

Hope he can maintain these solid performances, add some more big saves.

Was a smart move by him to get out of Antwerp, clearly he didn’t feel welcome there and even if racism is an “excuse” in some people’s eyes it’s obvious if you don’t feel comfortable somewhere it will affect your performance.

Also cemented his tm #1 spot. His work with his feet, playing out of the back, and aerial exits was super solid in last tm outings

Comment

Too early to judge if he established himself as no1 or not. He needs more consistency in his game.

Comment

I will give him praise for this and say at least he had the "khaye" to get out of Antwerp situation and addressed the issue directly regardless of any silly excuses he may have made about his time there. He pretty much almost reversed any damages at Antwerp where he might have risked losing his NT starting position should he have stayed another year or so and move to a club where he was pretty much guaranteed starter in a decent league. All this as opposed to you know who.

Now it seems he's pretty much the starting goalkeeper of Boavista and unseated their 40 year old goalkeeper who was previously starting over him in league matches.

Comment

4-0 loss against Taremi his old club in the cup, anyone seen the match?
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Seems like he wasn't being paid yet.
                                This guy can't get a break lol

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178646...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

Working...
                                X