X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    he just made a good save after good positioning and moved fast sidewayz
    btw i didnt se first 10 minutes of second half and the 2-1 goal, but saw all of first half, and he was good with his feet there. distrubuted well and was safe.. dont know if something happened first 10 minutes iin second half but no problems with feet in first half from what i saw
    Booted the ball away either to the opponent or out of bounds many times, when he had his teammates open near him for a simple pass. Not as bad his blunders in Antwerp, but definitely poor with his distribution today so far

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Yes but Well in his case it is more than time to time if you consider his last yr performance as well.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      I haven't followed his club career, but he is solid to really good when he plays for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Yes but Well in his case it is more than time to time if you consider his last yr performance as well.

Except Taremi and Azmoun, that have the potential to be world class, the rest are way too inconsistent for European standard to be considered more than decent/good.
        The current legionnaires season is an eye opener of our real quality.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Except Taremi and Azmoun, that have the potential to be world class, the rest are way too inconsistent for European standard to be considered more than decent/good.
          The current legionnaires season is an eye opener of our real quality.
          In case of Beiro he waited too long to join europe. He was 28. Still our best keeper though.

Comment

Holy shit, what a goal

Comment

sick goal by boa, what a shot!
              if it stands, ali has played a big part in this point, saving a few good shots and chances..
              sick shot by the boa players in 89 minute!
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

2-2 equalizer at 92 min.

Comment

great point for boavista, away from home too.

Good to see beiro improving, taking starting spot now and will keep it moving forward it seems.

Comment

Sofascore gave him 7,4 and whoscored 7,6

Comment

He has improved a lot since last season, hard not to considering how inconsistent he was, there is no denying that improvement.

His aerial exits are so much better than even when he was on PP, best TM games.

His footwork still fluctuates at times, last game he was strong with his feet, today first half strong and second half a bit weaker. Good thing is generally speaking he has confidence to play out of the back, even under pressure.

Boavista go into international break in a pretty respectable 8th place.

Comment

couple of decent saves near the end. Overall an Okay performance. Nothing special, but much better than a lot of his performances last season.

Comment

I watched the game. Overall performance was good, I still think that he could have done better on the second goal.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            couple of decent saves near the end. Overall an Okay performance. Nothing special, but much better than a lot of his performances last season.
                            for too long beiro is spectacular. Yes we know he can make crazy saves, do crazy throws, make crazy errors but tbh I think most here agree that if he just does basics for 15 games, concedes goals that are not bad errors and makes the saves he should, continues to improve in aerial exits and footwork, communication skills that is more than good enough for him.

He needs some stability, not so much drama and spectacular action.

Once that foundation is set he will naturally show more of his class.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              You have to take into account that the quality of Portuguese League is also much higher than that of the Belgian League. It's the 5th best league in Europe.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Sofascore gave him 7,4 and whoscored 7,6
                              Good ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                I watched the game. Overall performance was good, I still think that he could have done better on the second goal.
                                Yea I agree On 2nd goal too. Lack of confidence on his face really bothers me. But I think he'll gain his confidence back after few more good games.

I'm not gonna judge him right now becuase Beiro has been inconsistence in european league games . I say we have to wait and see what he does in next 3-5 games. One game he is buffon in another game he is ebrahim mirzapoor (in league games). He is still my No1 team melli goalie tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X