X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Beiranvand @ Boavista FC | 2021-2022

Good Luck!

Comment

New start and a new beginning for Beiranvand. Away from the toxic environment of a club called Antwerp, I'm sure he will regain his confidence in Portugal. I have a feeling he will do well here. He only needs one good season to be caught under the radar of better Liga NOS teams. But most importantly, he will get plenty of playing time in order to be in form for the 2022 World Cup.

One interesting passage on Boavista's history (source Wikipedia):

With 9 major domestic trophies won (1 Championship, 5 Portuguese Cups and 3 domestic Super Cups), Boavista is the most decorated Portuguese football club after the "Big Three" (Benfica, Porto and Sporting CP). Boavista spent 39 consecutive seasons in the Primeira Liga (50 in total) and, together with Belenenses, is the only team outside the "Big Three" to have won the Portuguese Championship, in the 2000–01 season. Boavista has a rivalry with fellow city club Porto;[2] the matches between the clubs are sometimes called O Derby da Invicta.

Comment

They had 58.000 followers this morning, lets see how many it will be in some days

Comment

Super happy about this…..it is a perfect move for Ali. Great opportunity for him to regain form and consistency and he has lots of great players to work with in boavista too.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good news for him and for TM. Best of luck to him.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Great move. Alireza does not put up with shit. Just learn English mate.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He has no more excuse now,, zamin kaje, hava kharabe, el bel.
                He needs to put his acts togethers, he wasn't convincing in few recent friendlies either.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

So nice to not hear about de wolf and butez anymore

Comment

Glad that he left the Royal ShitWerp team, im exhited for this move its going to be fun to follow Boavista!
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Great. I think from mental perspective he will be more at ease in portugal. Taremi is in the same city to help him acclimate which is a huge plus. He is going there as #1 with positive fan reception.

Personnel wise their defense isnt bad. Usually play 3/5 defender formation. Reggie Cannon who is started for USMNT plays as RWB. In the middle Nigerian NT defender Awaziem plays with WC winner Adil rami and highly rated ecuadorian Porozo (only 20, Lazio are rumored to be highly interested). Certainly better than whoever antwerp was throwing out there...Hopefully with a couple more offensive additions the team can produce a solid season.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Great. I think from mental perspective he will be more at ease in portugal. Taremi is in the same city to help him acclimate which is a huge plus. He is going there as #1 with positive fan reception.

Personnel wise their defense isnt bad. Usually play 3/5 defender formation. Reggie Cannon who is started for USMNT plays as RWB. In the middle Nigerian NT defender Awaziem plays with WC winner Adil rami and highly rated ecuadorian Porozo (only 20, Lazio are rumored to be highly interested). Certainly better than whoever antwerp was throwing out there...Hopefully with a couple more offensive additions the team can produce a solid season.
                        good to know...
                        nearly anything woulda been a massive upgrade over that cluster fk of D line of Annwerp....!! watching those hapless backline, sometimes it almost seemed like they would purposely would put alireza in awkward and vulnerable positions to make him look bad..!!? (especially so during the spell of their initial assshole coach last season..!!)
                        i remember watching that game Spurs game where the Dline constantly kept passing him the ball back for clearances as if he was their sweeper.!!? luckily he stood tall and made them look like jackasses they were, but coulda well conceded some silly goal too being put under so much undue pressure..!!

he just needs to make a significant effort at learning Portuguese or at a very least improve his English/Football related communication skills..! not act too ignorantly cocky and instead be more humble and try to adhere to the local/team culture, dont yell or bemoan his Dline as often as he has a tendency to do ..... as those folks will certainly not take to such kindly and will react by throwing him under the bus during matches, making his job difficult..! cut out the Onoghy, iranian antics..... nobody gives a fk in europe about what a hotshittt you mighta been back in PP days and no one will be kissing your asss agge naaz konio bekhaay adaa atfara iranio or biari..!!
                        remember that for most part you are a nobody here to begin with, cause you are yet to achieve jackshitt for this new club and you have to prove your prowess on the pitch with consistent good and well composed performances..!!

Good luck and dont fk this up, cause could well be your ticket back to iran/gutter and such leagues on a permanent basis..!!

Comment

So happy for Alireza. You can tell he is just happy to be out of Antwerp. The delay last year in his transfer by Persepolis really hurt him and his ability to establish himself as the first keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            good to know...
                            nearly anything woulda been a massive upgrade over that cluster fk of D line of Annwerp....!! watching those hapless backline, sometimes it almost seemed like they would purposely would put alireza in awkward and vulnerable positions to make him look bad..!!? (especially so during the spell of their initial assshole coach last season..!!)
                            i remember watching that game Spurs game where the Dline constantly kept passing him the ball back for clearances as if he was their sweeper.!!? luckily he stood tall and made them look like jackasses they were, but coulda well conceded some silly goal too being put under so much undue pressure..!!

he just needs to make a significant effort at learning Portuguese or at a very least improve his English/Football related communication skills..! not act too ignorantly cocky and instead be more humble and try to adhere to the local/team culture, dont yell or bemoan his Dline as often as he has a tendency to do ..... as those folks will certainly not take to such kindly and will react by throwing him under the bus during matches, making his job difficult..! cut out the Onoghy, iranian antics..... nobody gives a fk in europe about what a hotshittt you mighta been back in PP days and no one will be kissing your asss agge naaz konio bekhaay adaa atfara iranio or biari..!!
                            remember that for most part you are a nobody here to begin with, cause you are yet to achieve jackshitt for this new club and you have to prove your prowess on the pitch with consistent good and well composed performances..!!

Good luck and dont fk this up, cause could well be your ticket back to iran/gutter and such leagues on a permanent basis..!!
                            second everything said
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

“I promise to always give my best and do everything in my power to help the club.”

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘇𝗮𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱 Talk to the panther!Paw prints

نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X