Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "ready to start" twitter post is from Sept 18th. It's Beiro's personal account. He's just saying he's ready to start (any time, any game), not specific to the game today. No trolling or confusion intended.

Comment

i thought it was a post from today, 2 hours ish before the game.. since it was posted here right before the game..
      thanks for the clarifying
      BTW, so its Beyranvand and not Beiranvand as i always thought it was?
      its what he is namned on the twitti the im ready post was from..
      Poor Beira has to be frustrated for tagging official Boavista in the Im ready to start tweet
      Good that he did it anywayz, strange that they got him then dont give him 1 game eaven..

Anyway, still TM nr 1 eaven though he hasnt played for a while. he will get his break in europe im sure he will. .
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Benfica winning 3-1.
        They have a strong team this season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          i thought it was a post from today, 2 hours ish before the game.. since it was posted here right before the game..
          thanks for the clarifying
          BTW, so its Beyranvand and not Beiranvand as i always thought it was?
          its what he is namned on the twitti the im ready post was from..
          Poor Beira has to be frustrated for tagging official Boavista in the Im ready to start tweet
          Good that he did it anywayz, strange that they got him then dont give him 1 game eaven..

Anyway, still TM nr 1 eaven though he hasnt played for a while. he will get his break in europe im sure he will. .
          I posted the tweet in this thread on the 18th. It somehow sparked discussion right before the game though lol

Comment

The keeper who started today is 40 yrs old btw. He's hardly an obstacle for Beiro's chance to take over the starting position. I'm sure he will get his chance and will seize the opportunity soon

Comment

Boavista is facing Pacos Ferreira as part of the Taca da Liga cup group match on Thursday 9/23 at 3:15 pm EST (NY). I hope Beiro gets his first start.

Go Beiro!

Comment

He turned 29 today. Time fly fast.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Nowhere saying he is starting.
                  Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  I posted the tweet in this thread on the 18th. It somehow sparked discussion right before the game though lol
                  lool yeah my bad i got my hopes up but didnt check anything lol.. i caused my own confusion
                  Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He turned 29 today. Time fly fast.
                  Our best goalie in recent 30 years ish, i dont know how good Hejazi was cuz i never saw him play. Before Beira (and Rahmati, Abedzadeh wc 98,i who also was good and Ahmadi those games he played was very good, poor guy should have playerd world cup for sure) it felt like we just had put a reserve player midfielder in the goal.. they were soo poor Mirzapoor looked like Van der Sar compared to the rest.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Beiro is getting his first start in the Taca Da Liga cup against Pacos Ferreira at 3:15 EST (NY)!

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Beiro is getting his first start in the Taca Da Liga cup against Pacos Ferreira at 3:15 EST (NY)!

Go Beiro!

Hope he won't concede his traditional 2 goals per game (+ debate about if he wasn't at fault or not) like most of his antwerp game and the friendly game with boavista

Comment

Btw why boavista mispell beiro name? Biranvand..

Comment

Does anyone have a link? Thank you.

Comment

Let's put some positive energy in the space. Past is past. I am standing for a clean sheet by Beiro today!

Go Beiro!

سنگربانِ بیمانند، علیرضا بیرانوند
                            Sangarbaaneh Beemaanand, Alireza Beiranvand!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehrkh5 View Post
                              Does anyone have a link? Thank you.
                              http://www.hesgoal.com/news/87573/Pa..._Boavista.html

Go Beiro!

Comment

Mamnoonam dadash!

Comment

Working...
                                X