Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now convinced that europe is not for Beiro. He should move back to IPL, Esteghlal , Perspolis, Sepahan or Foolad.

Comment

90tv.news علیرضا بیرانوند این فصل به صورت قرضی از تیم آنتورپ بلژیک در تیم بواویشتا پرتغال بازی کرد. با این حال این دروازه*بان تیم ملی ایران در اکثر مسابقات بواویشتا نیمکت نشین بود و تنها حدود ۱۰ مسابقه برای تیمش انجام داد.

این موضوع باعث شد تا بیرانوند دیگر تمایلی برای ادامه کار در بواویشتا نداشته باشد و با انتشار پیامی، از این تیم خداحافظی کند. گمانه زنی*ها برای مقصد بعدی بیرانوند که تا سال ۲۰۲۳ با آنتورپ قرارداد دارد، بالا گرفته است. این دروازه*بان اعلام کرده است که در سال جام جهانی دوست دارد در تیمی باشد که بازی کند و برای او بازی کردن در اولویت است.

سایت voetbalnieuws بلژیک در گزارشی به وضعیت دروازه*بان ایرانی آنتورپ پرداخت و نوشت: «رویال آنتورپ تعدادی از بازیکنان خود را قرض داده بود اما در تابستان شاهد بازگشت بیشتر آنها خواهد بود. یکی از نقل و انتقالات شکست خورده قبلاً از طریق شبکه*های اجتماعی بازگشت خود را اعلام کرده بود. آنتورپ در این فصل علیرضا بیرانوند دروازه*بان خود را به صورت قرضی به تیم پرتغالی بواویشتا داد اما این داستان موفقیت بزرگی نداشت. دروازه*بان ایرانی در آنجا بیشتر روی نیمکت بود و تنها ۱۰ بازی انجام داد. این دروازه*بان از طریق شبکه اجتماعی با بواویشتا خداحافظی کرد.»

در ادامه این گزارش، ضمن انتشار پیام خداحافظی بیرانوند در اینستاگرامش، در خصوص آینده او آمده است: «این دروازه*بان در رسانه*های ایران اعلام کرد که آنتورپ می*خواهد همچنان از او کسب درآمد کند زیرا او در جام جهانی حضور خواهد داشت. این دروازه*بان همچنان تا اواسط سال ۲۰۲۳ تحت قرارداد است. گفته می*شود پرسپولیس ایران علاقه*مند به جذب این دروازه*بان است و او هم مایل است تابستان آینده کار خود را به صورت قرضی در آنجا آغاز کند. او مشتاق است که به آنجا برود، حتی با وجود اینکه گفته است مورد توجه دو تا سه باشگاه اروپایی هم هست.»

این در حالی است که طبق اعلام روزنامه hln، «ژان بوته» دروازه*بان فرانسوی تیم آنتورپ که بعد از جدایی بیرانوند به دروازه*بان شماره یک این تیم تبدیل شده بود، پیشنهاداتی از لیگ برتر انگلیس دارد و ممکن است فصل آینده آنتورپ را ترک کند.

این موضوع هم باعث ایجاد ابهاماتی درباره معادلات دروازه*بانی آنتورپ شده است و مشخص نیست این باشگاه قصد دارد بیرانوند را حفظ کند و یا مجدداً او را به تیم دیگری بفرستد.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdi4KbgIcuQ/
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Needs to return to PP as soon as possible

Anything else would be the wrong move. We need him back in the environment which is suitable for him.

Comment

Comment

^ I love how Beiro thinks he’s just gonna get into the starting 11 coming back from Boavista lol. I mean, don’t get me wrong. To be completely honest and fair, Alireza is one of the best Iranian goalkeepers that we’ve produced in the last decade. I’m not questioning his quality or putting him down because he hasn’t played in Europe. I’m just thinking damn, let’s not discount Hamed Lak. I’m sure he wants to keep his position in the team and possibly even make TM squad.

I think the best decision for Beiranvand is to go elsewhere but stay in Europe. He’s not done yet. He’s not old or talentless, he just needs to play consistently and get back into the Beira groove we all know and trust. Yes, I said trust. Why? Because when this dude is in top form I trust him to play in front of heavy weight national teams.

Stay in Europe, don’t come back to Persepolis. You never know what’ll happen for Payam. If the tables turn in his favor and he starts playing regularly, that’ll be a tough duo to compete against. Despite Alireza’s resume.

I’m only saying this because I trust Alireza over Amir in our goal. But, if he doesn’t get regular playing time and in Europe I’m not sure what Dragan will decide.

Comment

^^^ A traffic cone could waltz into the PP squad and take Lak's spot. He is not a good Goalie.

As for Beiro, I doubt he will get a chance anywhere noteworthy in Europe. He's flopped in two separate clubs overseas, doubt anyone else will take a chance on him.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Royal Antwerp FC reportedly paid 2 million EUR to buy Beiravand from Persopolis.

Pretty sad to see how much his market value has fallen.

Although part of me would like to see him back in Persopolis to regain his form, another part of me would like to see him stay in Europe and fight it out to regain both his market value and form. If he goes back to Iran now, I don't think he will ever move back to Europe again.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                  . If he goes back to Iran now, I don't think he will ever move back to Europe again.
                  Why is it so important for him to play in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Why is it so important for him to play in Europe?
                    To up his game against more advanced opposition and to benefit from more advanced coaching and environment (for example: Azmoun at Bayer Leverkusen).

Beiranvand is not done yet. Far from it. He still has potential to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      Royal Antwerp FC reportedly paid 2 million EUR to buy Beiravand from Persopolis.

Pretty sad to see how much his market value has fallen.

Although part of me would like to see him back in Persopolis to regain his form, another part of me would like to see him stay in Europe and fight it out to regain both his market value and form. If he goes back to Iran now, I don't think he will ever move back to Europe again.
                      i thought he went there for around 700k or something like those figures..? so i it seems Annwerp is just trying to recover their investment in full ? which is bit reaching considering theyre trying to chooneh with irooniez..!!
                      what's Antwerp's GK situation currently anyhow..? they may well just rather keep him as a pretty solid back-up for his final year of contract ? but if they already have solid 1-2 GKs at club, it seems most likely they will take that $300k or so and offload him back to where he came from..!?

one thing for sure, if bey returns back to Iran, then his EU career is for most part gonna be done and dusted..! while if he were to stay, he still has a good chance of giving it one last good try and establish himself as reliable EU caliber Gkeeper..!!
                      isnt he married with a buncha kids..? and they all are currently in EU with him..??? (or where did i read such a thing..??lol )

Comment

^ I read something like that aswell.
                        as long as he is in gamemode and has played some games coming world cup im happy, want to se him as our nr1.
                        dont care if its in Iran, Greece or Qatar, as long as he gets his ass back to TM cemented nr 1
                        pretty sure he wont stay in antwerp, I even recall reading something about him feeling racism against him over there..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

plenty of strong national teams have goalie play domestic leagues. its not a big deal, Beiro was at PP and was very good in the 2018 WC

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i thought he went there for around 700k or something like those figures..? so i it seems Annwerp is just trying to recover their investment in full ? which is bit reaching considering theyre trying to chooneh with irooniez..!!
                            what's Antwerp's GK situation currently anyhow..? they may well just rather keep him as a pretty solid back-up for his final year of contract ? but if they already have solid 1-2 GKs at club, it seems most likely they will take that $300k or so and offload him back to where he came from..!?
                            one thing for sure, if bey returns back to Iran, then his EU career is for most part gonna be done and dusted..! while if he were to stay, he still has a good chance of giving it one last good try and establish himself as reliable EU caliber Gkeeper..!!
                            isnt he married with a buncha kids..? and they all are currently in EU with him..??? (or where did i read such a thing..??lol )
                            I may have misinterpreted the transfermarkt history. Maybe Perspolis got 700K EUR and then his marketvalue immediately went up to 2 Million right after the move. No idea about his family whereabouts.

Regardless, if Perspolis takes him back for less than they got for him in the past and nets money in the process, it would of course be a net plus for them as they would also get a more experienced Beiranvand back. It may be a short term net plus for TM too, since it's more likely that he regains form before the world cup playing in Iran than in Europe.

But I still think that medium and long-term both Beiranvand and by extension, TM, would benefit more if he would give it another serious try in Europe and then succeed.
                            Of course, the timing with the world cup coming up in not the best for that scenario, since he may not regain form in another Euro team in time for the world cup. It would be a risk. I'm torn.

But I can't believe how many people seem to have given up on him. That's a total over-reaction. Beiranvand has an incredible physique for a goali, being not just tall with huge hands, but also still has very fast reflexes, plus he's not a wimp. He really just needs more high level coaching and game experience.

Comment

Rumor is Beiranvand forgave his salary and Antwerp will release him on a free to Persepolis. Works out well for Beiranvand and Persepolis.

Comment

According to foroozan Beiranvand has officially transfered to PP on a 3 yr term. Hopefully he can get some playing time and be ready for WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X