• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi put up to an 82 rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Whoa that’s a nice upgrade. He was at 79 before this right?

Comment

Where do you see this?

He's still 79 rated
        https://sofifa.com/player/241788/mehdi-taremi/220033/

He only got a TOTW card at 82 back in October
        https://www.futhead.com/22/players/17512/taremi/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Where do you see this?
          He's still 79 rated
          https://sofifa.com/player/241788/mehdi-taremi/220033/
          He only got a TOTW card at 82 back in October
          https://www.futhead.com/22/players/17512/taremi/
          I went to play a quick game last night as Porto in quick play mode and he had a green arrow next to his name and a rating of 82.

Comment

I went to play a quick game last night as Porto in quick play mode and he had a green arrow next to his name and a rating of 82.
            That just means he's "in form", they have it in kick off mode. He's still 79 rated

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              That just means he's "in form", they have it in kick off mode. He's still 79 rated
              Thank you , I spoke like a true noob then 😂 so is the rating thing just for ultimate team?

Comment

Thank you , I spoke like a true noob then 😂 so is the rating thing just for ultimate team?
                No worries. & the ratings are used for kickoff/career mode and ultimate team. The TOTW & special cards are only for ultimate team, the in form arrow is only for kick off's live updates

Comment

Go on Eckert Ayensa.

I’m still annoyed that Taremi has a generic face even though his Porto team mates have their faces. Either that or it’s a really bad attempt at him.
                  I don't think they've attempted to create faces for a long time. They just scan it and upload it to their engine that creates the 3d models. So in Taremis case, his face has not been scanned yet (for whatever reason).

Comment

Taremi received an 84 rated Europa League Man of the Match card

https://www.futhead.com/22/players/18400/mehdi-taremi/

Comment

Buying FIFA 23 since World Cup mode will most likely be in this edition, although I prefer the stand alone World Cup game.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                        Buying FIFA 23 since World Cup mode will most likely be in this edition, although I prefer the stand alone World Cup game.
                        EA has lost all FIFA rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          EA has lost all FIFA rights.
                          Read some reports that FiFa 23 will be the last one that EA has for naming rights. It expires after this years World Cup.

Comment

Dude Azmoun is a hack, I have played 2 matches with bayer leverkusen and he has scored 4 goals each time, within the first half
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Fifa is such a God damn tool. They asked EA to double their royalty, greedy money grubbing fucks

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                Dude Azmoun is a hack, I have played 2 matches with bayer leverkusen and he has scored 4 goals each time, within the first half
                                I started a career mode with Leverkusen and signed Taremi. Schick said he wanted to leave and someone paid out his 60mil release cause so I said bye to him. Azmoun is good but Taremi is a beast but a little slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X