No announcement yet.

FIFA 22 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukrainian league is added next year in fifa 23, so good for Zahedi. Though I hope Allahyar has moved on from the league by then or at Shakhtar.

Comment

I think some of us here need a better understanding of how they choose which teams and players to include in fifa.

The main factor is: How much money will they get back by putting a certain player or team in the game?

The answer for Iran national team / Iranian legends like daie is.... $0 VS AL Jaber =$$$

Ok don't get me wrong. I'm sure more Iranians would purchase if Iran /Daei was in the game but that's nothing for fifa. Such a small market compared to others.

They have way more fans in Saudi and other countries where they also actually have copyright laws and won't just rip everything off, so they'll always spend resources to bring in those fans instead.

Comment

FIFA 22 Iranian Players

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
        I think some of us here need a better understanding of how they choose which teams and players to include in fifa.

The main factor is: How much money will they get back by putting a certain player or team in the game?

The answer for Iran national team / Iranian legends like daie is.... $0 VS AL Jaber =$$$

Ok don't get me wrong. I'm sure more Iranians would purchase if Iran /Daei was in the game but that's nothing for fifa. Such a small market compared to others.

They have way more fans in Saudi and other countries where they also actually have copyright laws and won't just rip everything off, so they'll always spend resources to bring in those fans instead.
        I don’t think this is accurate. Iran has a lot more competitive players than Saudi Arabia does. I don’t mean competitive as in Pro players who compete for money, I mean competitive as in players who pursue and keep playing the game all year round.

The problem with iran is that it’s in a sanctioned country where you cannot make purchases online through the store to either purchase the game itself or buy fifa points. This does not mean Iranians do not buy the game or make in game purchases, they actually do, but through other methods such as Online stores in iran that take Rials and make purchases for them with their own Visa cards or through store points. This in return does not produce accurate sales and statistic reports for EA or the people who are monitoring the purchases and usage in the region.

But In all, I think it’s a matter of legal distribution, sanctions on iran and the fact that EA cannot penetrate that market directly. Iran is just not internationally popular in terms of business and providing profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
          I don’t think this is accurate. Iran has a lot more competitive players than Saudi Arabia does. I don’t mean competitive as in Pro players who compete for money, I mean competitive as in players who pursue and keep playing the game all year round.

The problem with iran is that it’s in a sanctioned country where you cannot make purchases online through the store to either purchase the game itself or buy fifa points. This does not mean Iranians do not buy the game or make in game purchases, they actually do, but through other methods such as Online stores in iran that take Rials and make purchases for them with their own Visa cards or through store points. This in return does not produce accurate sales and statistic reports for EA or the people who are monitoring the purchases and usage in the region.

But In all, I think it’s a matter of legal distribution, sanctions on iran and the fact that EA cannot penetrate that market directly. Iran is just not internationally popular in terms of business and providing profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good points! This still argues my main point that they won't make as much money from Iran. Whatever the intricacies may be, it's mainly due to the fact that we don't have the market for it and our lack of copyright laws.

Also, let's not forget how many more Arabs there are in the world and even though many of them hate each other, I'm sure other Arabs around the world would like to play with some Saudi clubs and Arab players on fifa. Bigger Market overall.

Comment

There is a video on YouTube that was recommended to me that said EA has a deal with FC Porto and that they have scanned the players’ faces for Fifa 22. Not sure if it’s accurate, but if that is the case, we could have 4 or 5 Iranians with real face scans for the next game with Taremi, Ghoddos, Jahanbakhsh, maybe Azmoun if Zenit is actually added or he transfers, and potentially Beitashour if he’s actually in the game. The game is still bad, so id probably wait until it’s very cheap at Christmas to start a career mode with the Iranian players, but it’s cool that our players are doing well enough and known enough to have their faces on their player models.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Cant we just make a Persian Console and rip off fifa?
              A IFFFIFA and Peleyestasion just name it BaziEstation and then release it from some chinese cover up company?
              Then we can rate our players, have a AFC CL and Asia cup, TM and all the world cup "turnament" qualifiers and World Cups, just rebrand cup to tournament
              And to piss of nike, we have nuke instead, and cheetah/palang for puma..
              Hahahaha lmao 🤣

Comment

Added Haji Safi

Updated Jahanbakhsh and Hosseini's teams

Comment

Wait.. does Afshin Ghotbi get a card in this game?

I love how everyone just overlooked this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Wait.. does Afshin Ghotbi get a card in this game?

I love how everyone just overlooked this lol.
                    I'm not sure, I just added him cause he coaches a team in the Chinese League which is in the game, so he might

Comment

Added Ali Karimi

Added Naderi as a potential transfer

Comment

Added Mohammad Naderi.

It's looking to be a record number of Iranian players in FIFA this year as long as EA doesn't mess things up as usual and miss adding some of the players like they've been known to do in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          Added Mohammad Naderi.

It's looking to be a record number of Iranian players in FIFA this year as long as EA doesn't mess things up as usual and miss adding some of the players like they've been known to do in the past.
                          Hopefully mohebi and ghaedi are next. It seems like mohebi’s transfer will go down next week….maybe one or two surprise moves as well we might not be hearing much about.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm starting the FIFA 22 Beta tonight for PS5. Testing career mode but not sure if the rosters will be updated. If you guys want to Beta test you need a EA account, opt in for emails and tie it with your gamertag on XBOX or PS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                              I'm starting the FIFA 22 Beta tonight for PS5. Testing career mode but not sure if the rosters will be updated. If you guys want to Beta test you need a EA account, opt in for emails and tie it with your gamertag on XBOX or PS.
                              Can you Share me the Beta for FIFA 22?

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                                Can you Share me the Beta for FIFA 22?
                                Unfortunately its tied to gamertag by code so i cant

Comment

Working...
                                X