https://www.xfire.com/exclusive-fifa...s-better-tech/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      Confirmed: FIFA 23 will have both men's and women's World Cups

https://www.xfire.com/exclusive-fifa...s-better-tech/
      Great that’s what I wanted to hear

Comment

EA SPORTS FIFA to remove all Russian teams from their platform.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
          Buying FIFA 23 since World Cup mode will most likely be in this edition, although I prefer the stand alone World Cup game.
          Dude I remember back in the day playing 2010 WC game using Iran online. People were super competitive with that mode. I remember leaving my system on for 5 hours because this little prick thought he could weasel his way into the semi-finals with some cheat he used to freeze the game. He expected me to exit out and quit. But I left my system on for a long time. I left to school, came home and saw I made it to semis. I also received a butt hurt message 😂

That South Africa World Cup game reminded us that Rahmati had an “Oskuie” after it. I was playing and out of nowhere the English commentator says “Raw Maw tee Osgewey”. I didn’t even know. I thought who the f do we have with that name 😆 Ohhhhh Rahmati Oskuie.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Dude I remember back in the day playing 2010 WC game using Iran online. People were super competitive with that mode. I remember leaving my system on for 5 hours because this little prick thought he could weasel his way into the semi-finals with some cheat he used to freeze the game. He expected me to exit out and quit. But I left my system on for a long time. I left to school, came home and saw I made it to semis. I also received a butt hurt message 😂

That South Africa World Cup game reminded us that Rahmati had an “Oskuie” after it. I was playing and out of nowhere the English commentator says “Raw Maw tee Osgewey”. I didn’t even know. I thought who the f do we have with that name 😆 Ohhhhh Rahmati Oskuie.
            Chad energy lmaooo

Comment

Dude I remember back in the day playing 2010 WC game using Iran online. People were super competitive with that mode. I remember leaving my system on for 5 hours because this little prick thought he could weasel his way into the semi-finals with some cheat he used to freeze the game. He expected me to exit out and quit. But I left my system on for a long time. I left to school, came home and saw I made it to semis. I also received a butt hurt message 😂 .
              True, I had an Xbox back then people were really competitive, they kept messaging, you suck if you won or lost. They played with their internet to make the game slow so they could cheat smh It was hard to win with Iran our players were low rated, at least now we’ll have two players in the 80s

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                  True, I had an Xbox back then people were really competitive, they kept messaging, you suck if you won or lost. They played with their internet to make the game slow so they could cheat smh It was hard to win with Iran our players were low rated, at least now we’ll have two players in the 80s
                  I was highly ranked in the WC 2010 game, I only played with Iran. I knew every players skills / strengths / weaknesses, it was hilarious how bad their finishing was, but I could always find a way
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Azmoun's Real Face is supposedly added but it's actually bald

https://sofifa.com/players?na=161

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Taremi isn't a 79 with the form updates is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        Azmoun's Real Face is supposedly added but it's actually bald

https://sofifa.com/players?na=161
                        So he finaly got a haircut
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Realy strange ratings, Taremi 79..

Makani 67 vs Beira 70.. its much more diff between them, off form Beira should be at atleast 74 an in form around 80-82 in my oppinion.

Its like Bildt magazine sets fifa player rankings for TM players
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I remember I had to use gholamreza rezaei as striker for through ball speed. I also remember making it to the finals with Iran, lost to some guy as Croatia 3-2. I haven’t forgotten that

Man. I really miss the standalone World Cup games. 2006 was a great one too, despite Iran’s horrible ratings in that game

Comment

Fifa World Cup 98 on PC. Is the game that revolutionized the Fifa brand. First game that had all the national teams.available for qualification rounds. I remember winning the tournament with Holland but could never get pass the round of 16 with Iran.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                                I have both PES & FIFA. PES is arcade style and cartoonish. FIFA with all its faults is the best soccer game available. wish there was a legit contender so FIFA would have to do more than a database update and marginal graphic updates...I buy it every year it so I guess I'm the sucker.
                                I just bought FIFA, after the disaster which was eFootball.

I'm amazed that you think PES is "arcade like" and cartoonish - for me the opposite is true - FIFA is the arcade one. I just played a few games after that funny Paris tutorial and it's like pinball or the old sensible soccer/kick off games, the ball just pings from one end of the pitch to the other and the players have rocket boots. PES always felt more satisfying to score a goal in (because they need to be crafted more carefully) than the more arcadey, fast FIFA. Also found losing in PES much less frustrating than in FIFA...!

I'm really disappointed with this new FIFA, it feels like a step back compared to the FIFA games from a few years ago.

Although since 1995 (original Fifa '94 and original International Superstar Soccer) I've equally played the EA Sports (fifa) and Konami (ISS/pro evo/PES/efootball) games, I always preferred the strategy element and better gameplay of Konami's offering, even when it had no licenses. Really annoyed that they gave it all up for this eFootball thing...
                                Now I guess the only choice will be FIFA... ffs...

Comment

Working...
                                X