FIFA 22 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 22 Iranian Players

Another year, another thread. I think we may potentially get more players this year, as there is a chance that EA might add the Qatar Stars League to promote the 2022 World Cup. As always, feel free to discuss possible ratings and post your squads. Let me know if I missed any. Also, I'm going to leave these links here as always, you know what to do.
    http://www.fifplay.com/fifa-22-national-teams-vote/
    http://www.fifplay.com/fifa-22-leagues-vote/
    https://www.fifplay.com/fifa-22-clubs-vote/

Players that are in Ultimate Team:
    • Mehdi Taremi - FC Porto (79) ---> (93 rated after Team of the Season card)
    • Alireza Beiranvand - Boavista F.C. (70)
    • Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Feyenoord Rotterdam (73) ----> (79 rated after Team of the Week card)
    • Amir Abedzadeh - SD Ponferradina (74)
    • Kaveh Rezaei - OH Leuven (72)
    • Ali Gholizadeh - R. Charleroi S.C. (74)
    • Majid Hosseini - Kayserispor (67)
    • Saman Ghoddos - Brentford F.C. (70)
    • Sadegh Moharrami - GNK Dinamo Zagreb (71)
    • Sosha Makani - Mjøndalen IF (68)
    • Ali Alipour - Marítimo (66)
    • Saeid Ezatolahi - Vejle Boldklub (68)
    • Karim Ansarifard - AEK Athens (74)
    • Ehsan Haji Safi - AEK Athens (72)
    • Morteza Pouraliganji - Shenzhen F.C. (69)
    • Steven Beitashour - Colorado Rapids (69)
    • Mohammad Naderi - Altay S.K. (65)

Players that are in the game but not on Ultimate Team:
    • Sardar Azmoun - Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    • Payam Niazmand - Portimonense S.C.
    • Ali Karimi - Kayserispor
    • Mohammad Mohebbi - C.D. Santa Clara
    • Milad Mohammadi - AEK Athens
    • Iman Basafa - Bengaluru FC
    • Allahyar Sayyadmanesh - Hull City

Players not listed as Iranian:
    • Dennis Eckert
    • Ryan Tafazolli
    • Daleho Irandust
    • Kristoffer Mohsen Khazeni
    • Kaveh Rad
    • Sean Sabetkar
    • Valdemar Sadrifar
    • Dawid Rezaeian
    • Shahram Jabari
    • Kiyan Nassiri

Iranian Managers:
    • Amir Azrafshan

Female Players:
    • Sara Doorsoun-Khajeh
    Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 06-29-2022, 05:48 PM.

my heart is still broken over no tots taremi last year..

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      my heart is still broken over no tots taremi last year..
      If it's any consolation, he got a TOTS card on FIFA Mobile both this year and the previous 🥲

Comment

They have Ultimate Team heroes coming in fifa 22. These are for legends of lesser known teams, which the first batch includes Dempsey from USA, Tim Cahill, and Al Jaber from Saudi lol.

I’m pretty sure they’ll be putting in Saudi players that played their whole careers in Saudi and never did anything elsewhere and won’t have one iranian player. I stopped playing fifa a long time ago, but their absolute contempt for our players makes it clear we Iranians shouldn’t buy their games anymore (anyone who doesn’t see them purposely overlooking our players, idk what to tell you it’s obvious). From making our team that qualified for the World Cup in 2014 rated lower than some bottom-feeding teams in the game with mistaken player names and ultra-low ratings compared to other Asian countries, to not giving our players special cards, sometimes when it’s clear they deserve them (I.e. Taremi this year and many examples in the past). Their disrespect has accelerated my dislike for the game. It’s already losing a lot of popularity, the gameplay is horrible in my opinion, but as an Iranian I will not give them my money. They’ve disrespected our players enough times.

Daei, Karimi, Mahdavikia and more deserve to be in the game over Al Jaber, but it’s obvious they won’t be put in.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          They have Ultimate Team heroes coming in fifa 22. These are for legends of lesser known teams, which the first batch includes Dempsey from USA, Tim Cahill, and Al Jaber from Saudi lol.
          I’m pretty sure they’ll be putting in Saudi players that played their whole careers in Saudi and never did anything elsewhere and won’t have one iranian player. I stopped playing fifa a long time ago, but their absolute contempt for our players makes it clear we Iranians shouldn’t buy their games anymore (anyone who doesn’t see them purposely overlooking our players, idk what to tell you it’s obvious). From making our team that qualified for the World Cup in 2014 rated lower than some bottom-feeding teams in the game with mistaken player names and ultra-low ratings compared to other Asian countries, to not giving our players special cards, sometimes when it’s clear they deserve them (I.e. Taremi this year and many examples in the past). Their disrespect has accelerated my dislike for the game. It’s already losing a lot of popularity, the gameplay is horrible in my opinion, but as an Iranian I will not give them my money. They’ve disrespected our players enough times.
          Daei, Karimi, Mahdavikia and more deserve to be in the game over Al Jaber, but it’s obvious they won’t be put in.
          Lol @ Al Jaber & Cahill, but no Ali Daei again!? EA are you Joking!?

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
            Lol @ Al Jaber & Cahill, but no Ali Daei again!? EA are you Joking!?
            Omar Abdulrahman, his son and grandson will all play out their careers at Al Shabab and get cards in fifa before they ever give Iran a hero card.

Comment

Cant we just make a Persian Console and rip off fifa?
              A IFFFIFA and Peleyestasion just name it BaziEstation and then release it from some chinese cover up company?
              Then we can rate our players, have a AFC CL and Asia cup, TM and all the world cup "turnament" qualifiers and World Cups, just rebrand cup to tournament
              And to piss of nike, we have nuke instead, and cheetah/palang for puma..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                Cant we just make a Persian Console and rip off fifa?
                A IFFFIFA and Peleyestasion just name it BaziEstation and then release it from some chinese cover up company?
                Then we can rate our players, have a AFC CL and Asia cup, TM and all the world cup "turnament" qualifiers and World Cups, just rebrand cup to tournament
                And to piss of nike, we have nuke instead, and cheetah/palang for puma..
                There are very good patches available for FIFA and PES in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  I agree that part of the reason is their contempt or underrating of our players, but another thing you also have to consider is the licensing and the money factor. FIFA has a pretty big market in Saudi Arabia and panders to that fan base with those cards, whereas for Iranian players, they don't even have a market in Iran and no league or national team licensing or anything.
                  Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 07-15-2021, 12:22 AM.

Comment

FIFA 22 Career Mode rumored to have a Create a Club function:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FifaCareers...l_for_fifa_22/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      FIFA 22 Career Mode rumored to have a Create a Club function:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FifaCareers...l_for_fifa_22/
                      it has already been confirmed

Comment

There's a lot of rumors about the Russian League being back in the game since the 3 year exclusive deal with PES ended, so we might get Sardar back in the game even if he doesn't transfer and stays at Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          There's a lot of rumors about the Russian League being back in the game since the 3 year exclusive deal with PES ended, so we might get Sardar back in the game even if he doesn't transfer and stays at Zenit.
                          LOL I hope he will transfer rather than be playable in FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                            LOL I hope he will transfer rather than be playable in FIFA.
                            Of course, we all hope he will transfer. In fact, we've been hoping this for like 3 seasons now.... 😅😅😅

Comment

Working...
                            X