Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did they remove Niazmand?

Comment

You guys know Iran is a fully playable team in PES, and they even have Parspolis, Esteghlal and Sepahan. Other clubs can be added through patches too. You can even add classic Iran with players from our 98-2006 tm.
      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
        You guys know Iran is a fully playable team in PES, and they even have Parspolis, Esteghlal and Sepahan. Other clubs can be added through patches too. You can even add classic Iran with players from our 98-2006 tm.
        might be true but the game is trash anyways. the movement of the players feels super unreal and the graphics look like cartoon graphic. I‘ve played Pes til 2006 and switched to Fifa afterwards. Fifa is undoubtedly the best game ever

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
          might be true but the game is trash anyways. the movement of the players feels super unreal and the graphics look like cartoon graphic. I‘ve played Pes til 2006 and switched to Fifa afterwards. Fifa is undoubtedly the best game ever
          Wow. Thank you. I couldn't agree more!

The movement and everything just felt so arcade/cartoon like... I couldn't ever like it.

Comment

PES 20 > Fifa 20
            Fifa 21 > PES 21

now we see which one has a better game this year.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
              What do you mean might be true? What I wrote is 100% true.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
                What do you mean might be true? What I wrote is 100% true.
                Unfortunately almost no one plays PES these days though. Try Fifa and you won‘t be able to play PES again, trust me.

Comment

I have both PES & FIFA. PES is arcade style and cartoonish. FIFA with all its faults is the best soccer game available. wish there was a legit contender so FIFA would have to do more than a database update and marginal graphic updates...I buy it every year it so I guess I'm the sucker.

Comment

FIFA doesn't have Iran and that alone is a huge strike against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      You can create your own team now in FIFA 22 career mode so I'll be creating an Iran team with kits & stadium and bringing all Iranian players in. It's not the same as having a licensed Iran team like in FIFA 18 World Cup mode but it's better than nothing

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Right on. I won't give EA a single cent until Iran is fully licensed like they were in their World Cup 98 game.

Also PES was definitely superior to FIFA every year until last year when they just released their season update version.

Comment

FIFA 22 is out now through EA Play Early Access

FIFA 22 Career Mode squad:

-----------------Ansarifard (74) - Taremi (79)--------------------
                          Jahanbakhsh (73) - Ghoddos (70) - Irandust (69) - Gholizadeh (74)
                          Hajsafi (72) - Majid (67) - Pouraliganji (69) - Moharrami (71)
                          -------------------------Abedzadeh (74)---------------------------

Subs:
                          Rezaei (72), Eckert (69), Mohebi (67), Ezatolahi (68), Beitashour (69), Tafazolli (66), Naderi (65)

Reserves:
                          Alipour (66), Khazeni (53), Karimi (64), Basafa (62), Sadrifar (52), Sabetkar (61), Rad (56), Beiranvand (70), Niazmand (68), Makani (68)

- No Milad Mohammadi in the game yet
                          - Generated Iranian players are still given Arab names

FIFA 22 Ultimate Team squad:

(no room for Makani in Futbin squad builder)

- Amir Azrafshan has been added to the game as a manager
                          - No Poya Asbaghi or Afshin Ghotbi as managers

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            FIFA 22 is out now through EA Play Early Access
                            FIFA 22 Career Mode squad:
                            -----------------Ansarifard (74) - Taremi (79)--------------------
                            Jahanbakhsh (73) - Ghoddos (70) - Irandust (69) - Gholizadeh (74)
                            Hajsafi (72) - Majid (67) - Pouraliganji (69) - Moharrami (71)
                            -------------------------Abedzadeh (74)---------------------------
                            Subs:
                            Rezaei (72), Eckert (69), Mohebi (67), Ezatolahi (68), Beitashour (69), Tafazolli (66), Naderi (65)
                            Reserves:
                            Alipour (66), Khazeni (53), Basafa (62), Sadrifar (52), Sabetkar (61), Rad (56), Beiranvand (70), Niazmand (68), Makani (68)
                            - No Milad Mohammadi in the game yet
                            - Generated Iranian players are still given Arab names
                            FIFA 22 Ultimate Team squad:

- Amir Azrafshan has been added to the game as a manager
                            - No Poya Asbaghi or Afshin Ghotbi as managers
                            Are Karimi & Niazmand in the game?
                            Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 09-22-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Is Niazmand in the game?
                              Yes but not in Ultimate Team, same with Mohebi & Basafa

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Yes but not in Ultimate Team, same with Mohebi & Basafa
                                What about Ali Karimi?

Comment

Working...
                                X