FIFA 22 Iranian Players

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 22 Iranian Players

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,235 Posts

FIFA 22 Iranian Players

Another year, another thread. I think we may potentially get more players this year, as there is a chance that EA might add the Qatar Stars League to promote the 2022 World Cup. As always, feel free to discuss possible ratings and post your squads. Let me know if I missed any. Also, I'm going to leave these links here as always, you know what to do.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Players that are in Ultimate Team:
    • Mehdi Taremi - FC Porto (79)
    • Alireza Beiranvand - Boavista F.C. (70)
    • Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Feyenoord Rotterdam (73)
    • Amir Abedzadeh - SD Ponferradina (74)
    • Kaveh Rezaei - OH Leuven (72)
    • Ali Gholizadeh - R. Charleroi S.C. (74)
    • Majid Hosseini - Kayserispor (67)
    • Saman Ghoddos - Brentford F.C. (70)
    • Sadegh Moharrami - GNK Dinamo Zagreb (71)
    • Sosha Makani - Mjøndalen IF (68)
    • Ali Alipour - Marítimo (66)
    • Saeid Ezatolahi - Vejle Boldklub (68)
    • Karim Ansarifard - AEK Athens (74)
    • Ehsan Haji Safi - AEK Athens (72)
    • Morteza Pouraliganji - Shenzhen F.C. (69)
    • Steven Beitashour - Colorado Rapids (69)
    • Mohammad Naderi - Altay S.K. (65)

Players that are in the game but not on Ultimate Team:
    • Payam Niazmand - Portimonense S.C.
    • Ali Karimi - Kayserispor
    • Mohammad Mohebbi - C.D. Santa Clara
    • Milad Mohammadi - AEK Athens
    • Iman Basafa - Bengaluru FC

Players not listed as Iranian:
    • Dennis Eckert
    • Ryan Tafazolli
    • Daleho Irandust
    • Kristoffer Mohsen Khazeni
    • Kaveh Rad
    • Sean Sabetkar
    • Valdemar Sadrifar

Iranian Managers:
    • Amir Azrafshan

Female Players:
    • Sara Doorsoun-Khajeh
    Last edited by Kian B.; 09-25-2021 at 01:54 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 491 Posts
    my heart is still broken over no tots taremi last year..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,655 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Past rating/discussion threads:
    FIFA 21 ratings: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 20 ratings: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 19 ratings: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 18 ratings: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 17 ratings: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 14 racism discussion: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 12 discussion: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 10 discussion: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 09 discussion: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 08 discussion: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 07 discussion: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 06 discussion: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    FIFA 98 discussion: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Team Melli Fan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    my heart is still broken over no tots taremi last year..
    If it's any consolation, he got a TOTS card on FIFA Mobile both this year and the previous 🥲

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,323 Times in 1,480 Posts
    They have Ultimate Team heroes coming in fifa 22. These are for legends of lesser known teams, which the first batch includes Dempsey from USA, Tim Cahill, and Al Jaber from Saudi lol.

I’m pretty sure they’ll be putting in Saudi players that played their whole careers in Saudi and never did anything elsewhere and won’t have one iranian player. I stopped playing fifa a long time ago, but their absolute contempt for our players makes it clear we Iranians shouldn’t buy their games anymore (anyone who doesn’t see them purposely overlooking our players, idk what to tell you it’s obvious). From making our team that qualified for the World Cup in 2014 rated lower than some bottom-feeding teams in the game with mistaken player names and ultra-low ratings compared to other Asian countries, to not giving our players special cards, sometimes when it’s clear they deserve them (I.e. Taremi this year and many examples in the past). Their disrespect has accelerated my dislike for the game. It’s already losing a lot of popularity, the gameplay is horrible in my opinion, but as an Iranian I will not give them my money. They’ve disrespected our players enough times.

Daei, Karimi, Mahdavikia and more deserve to be in the game over Al Jaber, but it’s obvious they won’t be put in.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 721 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    They have Ultimate Team heroes coming in fifa 22. These are for legends of lesser known teams, which the first batch includes Dempsey from USA, Tim Cahill, and Al Jaber from Saudi lol.
    I’m pretty sure they’ll be putting in Saudi players that played their whole careers in Saudi and never did anything elsewhere and won’t have one iranian player. I stopped playing fifa a long time ago, but their absolute contempt for our players makes it clear we Iranians shouldn’t buy their games anymore (anyone who doesn’t see them purposely overlooking our players, idk what to tell you it’s obvious). From making our team that qualified for the World Cup in 2014 rated lower than some bottom-feeding teams in the game with mistaken player names and ultra-low ratings compared to other Asian countries, to not giving our players special cards, sometimes when it’s clear they deserve them (I.e. Taremi this year and many examples in the past). Their disrespect has accelerated my dislike for the game. It’s already losing a lot of popularity, the gameplay is horrible in my opinion, but as an Iranian I will not give them my money. They’ve disrespected our players enough times.
    Daei, Karimi, Mahdavikia and more deserve to be in the game over Al Jaber, but it’s obvious they won’t be put in.
    Lol @ Al Jaber & Cahill, but no Ali Daei again!? EA are you Joking!?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AliKarimi8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,323 Times in 1,480 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    Lol @ Al Jaber & Cahill, but no Ali Daei again!? EA are you Joking!?
    Omar Abdulrahman, his son and grandson will all play out their careers at Al Shabab and get cards in fifa before they ever give Iran a hero card.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 666 Posts
    Cant we just make a Persian Console and rip off fifa?
    A IFFFIFA and Peleyestasion just name it BaziEstation and then release it from some chinese cover up company?
    Then we can rate our players, have a AFC CL and Asia cup, TM and all the world cup "turnament" qualifiers and World Cups, just rebrand cup to tournament
    And to piss of nike, we have nuke instead, and cheetah/palang for puma..

Supporting Team Melli

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,131 Times in 8,750 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    Cant we just make a Persian Console and rip off fifa?
    A IFFFIFA and Peleyestasion just name it BaziEstation and then release it from some chinese cover up company?
    Then we can rate our players, have a AFC CL and Asia cup, TM and all the world cup "turnament" qualifiers and World Cups, just rebrand cup to tournament
    And to piss of nike, we have nuke instead, and cheetah/palang for puma..
    There are very good patches available for FIFA and PES in Iran.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    I agree that part of the reason is their contempt or underrating of our players, but another thing you also have to consider is the licensing and the money factor. FIFA has a pretty big market in Saudi Arabia and panders to that fan base with those cards, whereas for Iranian players, they don't even have a market in Iran and no league or national team licensing or anything.
    Last edited by Kian B.; 07-15-2021 at 01:22 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 172

You do not have permission to view the list of names.