X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlights anyone?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

^ Found this short clip. Some nice saves, but he does get caught out once, which has always been his weakness, IMO.

At 0:19, is that the Oghab vs USA?

Comment

He still flaps at too many crosses imo. He often gets caught under the flight of the ball, these are just the limitations of his height, also typical problem of iranian Gks, his dad had it too.

His decision making one those 1v1 exits is top notch (how long to stay up, when to go to ground, anticipating forwards choice of finish)

Comment

I admire Amir determination but Beiro is still my no1 despite all up and down.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I admire Amir determination but Beiro is still my no1 despite all up and down.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            Actually I'm starting to lean towards Amir at this point. He's been flawless as of late and I really think he deserves his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Actually I'm starting to lean towards Amir at this point. He's been flawless as of late and I really think he deserves his chance.
              Agreed. I really didn't want to move away from Alireza, but Amir has done so well in Portugal and now Spanish second division, while Alireza barely won game time in Belgium and now has this issue in Portugal. Its a risk to assume he is ready to steer TM's goal through the upcoming WCQ. I hope whatever is keeping him off the field at Boavista changes soon!

Comment

Ponferradina have a game today at 1PM PST (1 Hour).

Amir most likely between the sticks. Go Amir!

Comment

Those in the UK (not sure if is same in other countries ) the game will be live on the Livescores app. Good quality stream.

Comment

Team Amir up 1-0.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

They scored in the third minute!!! Don't look now, but they have won their first two games and leading in this one and are on top of Segundo table!!!

Comment

So are we still going to say this move was a mistake if he ends up being promoted with Ponferradina? We spoke about it on the recent podcast.

https://youtu.be/K3XPVYbFW00
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

any links

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                            So are we still going to say this move was a mistake if he ends up being promoted with Ponferradina? We spoke about it on the recent podcast.

don't you think this is a big bet to make?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                              any links

thanks
                              http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/11004...radina_girona/

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post

If Amir and his team pull it off, hats off to Amir and his advisors for doing their homework.

At this point in time I would rather start Amir over Beiro.

Comment

Working...
                                X