No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A goal on Abedzadeh was overturned correctly due to a very high kick. Segunda has VAR!!! Nice.

Comment

Single handedly man. This guy is soooo much better than this. Navas caliber

Comment

They are winning 1-0. Abedzadeh saves a one on one to keep them ahead. Abedzadeh is having a great game.

Comment

68th minute and Ponferradina just got a red card. They have to defend hard for the next 22 minutes to protect the lead.

Comment

Game is able to watch in the LiveScore app. That red card was harsh I thought.

Comment

And they score. 15 min to another clean sheet for Amir

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Game is able to watch in the LiveScore app. That red card was harsh I thought.
                Which part of app? Can't find it.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/85446/Ei...ferradina.html

here is a link..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

MOM - 2 games out of 2

Comment

Amir is a gift to Spain’s Segundo!
                      Another life-saving performance by Iran’s goalkeeper. It got scrappy on a couple of occasions otherwise numero uno.

They should be promoted if they can keep up this level of performance. In which case Amir may not need to look for another team in La Liga!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Which part of app? Can't find it.

Apologies for not replying during the game. I am in the UK so that may be why but on when I click on the game on the app it comes up with a live video of the game at the top. The Segunda Liga is sponsored by LiveScore so all of their games should be free to watch on their.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Apologies for not replying during the game. I am in the UK so that may be why but on when I click on the game on the app it comes up with a live video of the game at the top. The Segunda Liga is sponsored by LiveScore so all of their games should be free to watch on their.
                          [emoji120]

Comment

Wow according to SofaScore he had 9 saves! And a Match rating of 8.9. Head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch

Comment

He's too good for this team, but hopefully he can get a good move out of it. Even if his team gets promoted, a mid table la liga side would be a better option if he can start.

Comment

I liked when the cameras cut to him at the end of the game when he was getting the congratulations and he was looking around at the stadium with a big smile on his face. He is exactly where he wants to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X