No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second divisions of the top three leagues are actually the extension of their first league in terms of intensity and level of football. What separates the 40 teams in these two leagues is the number stars and top players they have. First league teams have more money spend more on players. Give a couple of good players to a second division team and in the next season they will play in the first division. This is why I think Abedzadeh could help this team- provided they have a few other good signings - can help them promote to la liga next season.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Please correct this fact in case I missed something.

Amir Abedzadeh is the fourth Iranian in history and currently the only Iranian to play professional football in Spain.

Comment

I agree Segunda Division is a strong league, those who followed Karim and Nekou at Osasuna few years ago know that the intensity is good and most teams play very technical football. I just wish Abedzadeh waited it out for a bit longer, I’m sure there would be better clubs knocking on his door. Good luck to him nonetheless, I hope Ponferradina makes some other signings because with their entire team being worth 6 milion, I have a hard time believing that they will be able to survive (barring last season where they ended 8th, before they ended 18th), let alone pushing for promotion or play off spots.

Comment

Just thought about this move and now I kinda understand Amir’s motives. If he does well 2 seasons, he will be 30 (good age for GK) and he gets picked up by a LaLiga side. Considering where he came from, that would be a very impressive career path. He would also be the first Iranian GK ever to play in a top 3 league. So let’s get behind him!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            The Segunda Division gets scouted way more by the Primera Division than the Eredivisie or Belgium or the Scandinavian leagues etc, many players from the Seguna Division end up in the Primera Division. Not to mention the chance of promotion to the Primera Division.
            Also important is the fact that the Segunda Division is a stronger league than the Eredivisie except for Ajax and PSV and perhaps AZ as well, i'm not sure about Feyenoord but i doubt they could promote to the Primera Division. Besides, Abedzadeh does not belong in the Eredivisie, it doesn't suit his style, he fits perfectly in Portugal and Spain. Let's wish him good luck instead of criticising his move, he made an excellent choice!
            Primera Division, Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Russian Premier League, Turkish superlig, Championship, Primeira Liga of Portugal, these are the only leagues that are stronger than the Segunda Division, making it the 10th strongest league in Europe, not bad at all!
            Can you give us 10 transfers in the last 3 seasons from mid table segunda division teams to Primera division?
            Segunda Division stronger than eredivisie; you are delusional. even a bottom table team in the eredivisie will beat ANY segunda division team ranked lower than 4th in that league.

Do you actually ever saw a segunda division game? i saw tens of them.
            How many Eredivisie games you've seen? I'm watching the league since 1992.

Your post is not based on reality. Only 2 2nd division competition who are seriously strong are the British and German ones. And even their its only the top 5 teams, the rest isn't impressive at all!
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Not a bad move; hopefully can move to a better league after, I think he can do well in La Liga
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Stupid move which is totally not understandable...No way Segunda has more scouting potential than Portugals first division. Even in Spain Segunda is considered a bad league and has no media attention (I lived in Spain and know what I am saying).

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Just thought about this move and now I kinda understand Amir’s motives. If he does well 2 seasons, he will be 30 (good age for GK) and he gets picked up by a LaLiga side. Considering where he came from, that would be a very impressive career path. He would also be the first Iranian GK ever to play in a top 3 league. So let’s get behind him!
                  You forgot Daniel Davari in Bundesliga lol

Comment

Ah, Segunda. I remember when the IPL’s top scorer went there and couldn’t score a single goal.

Comment

https://twitter.com/SDP_1922/status/1413116846644027395
                      nice intro Vid the club's official twitter
                      fans seem ecstatic about his signing, understandably
                      wish him the best and i really hope he realizes his La Liga featuring dreams in 1-2 years ... !!

Comment

They lured the Keeper of the season in Portugal into Segunda...how stupid are his managers? That is a scandal to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          They lured the Keeper of the season in Portugal into Segunda...how stupid are his managers? That is a scandal to be honest!

yea man , and that on a fking Free Transfer..!! WEAK...!
                          he is certainly still my favored TM Starter..!!and whats done is done now, feels like beating a dead horse bitchin about it

at least he'd be a consistent starter in still a relatively competitive league in the run up to WC..!!

Comment

IMHO goalies really don't matter that much if they play in top leagues or lesser leagues. They stay between the sticks and defend the goal. They are the last defender and shot stoppers. Most strikers and attackers once they have gone forward all the way they strike/head/chip/ whatever to score. If you put the best goalie in a second division team he is still going to be beaten on sometimes probably have a better clean sheet records. Abedzadeh is going to have more clean sheets and help this team to promote to la liga 1 next season hopefully. So don't be disappointed. He is also the best person to know what is best for him. Only trying to be as positive as possible. lol

P.s. we also now have an excuse to watch some la liga 2 football. It helps our resumes.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

He wasn't the keeper of the season. That wasn't official page.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He wasn't the keeper of the season. That wasn't official page.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Whatever, call it one of the best keepers gut SEGUNDA? Was he on drugs when he signed it? this will mean much less visibility and most probably also the end of his TM career. I don't see us take a second tier goalkeeper to the worldcup...pity hw didn't think that far!

Comment

Working...
                                X