No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Amir pulls off another great save and potentially was a double save.

Comment

3-0. Nothing Amir could do on this goal either.

Ponf defenders just letting Almeira players walk in ... where is the defense?
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Ponf defence all over the pace again from a short corner, let the attacker run in and pass the ball to the scorer who has all the time in the world to pick out the net. Nothing Amir can do.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Well, that much were always the presumptive conclusions, when he first signed with this whatchoomightcallit no-name , precarious segunda league club..!
          @ least he got to play 90 game in & out & stay sharp for the upcoming WC, hopefully as our Starting keep..! 🙏

But hopefully he can step up to a La Liga club for next season..!even if its as a an initial back-up role ..!? Or staying put & remaining & regular starter woulnt be such a bad thing for him either with WC looming large in Nov. .!? Probably after a solid WC display, more juicy starter roles may well present itself for him come winter or next summer transfer .!?
          Ftb playing in a soorakh defensive team aint such a bad thing ..! More practice match for whats likely to happen @ WC in the TM
          Set-up currently..!

Ps
          Whatever became of that earlier Valencia interest !? U guys think they may come back for him this summer again !?
          Whats their current keeper situation!?
          The interest was from Sevilla whilst their goalie was at Afcon.

Ponf been super poor lately - to be fair they have had the lead in so many games and let it go . Tonight they have come against a better team who will most likely be promoted.

Ponf have 7 games left and are three points behind Oviedo who are in the last play off spot. 6 of those 7 games are against teams lower than them in them league - they need to get back on form quick and have a great chance of being in the play offs still.

Comment

Highlights to the game (only short and they miss out the lovely double save that he made just before the 3rd goal).

https://youtu.be/wgvxOjwym2c

Comment

Is Amir yelling enough at the defenders? Is he kicking their arses? Is he keeping them alert? Or is he a nice guy and doing all the work himself?
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

goal 2 is kind of what I worry about with amir. I think GKs with bigger wingspan can get to that. Obviously Its not his fault it went in and definitely wasnt a big error on his part, also great saves elsewhere in the match.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  goal 2 is kind of what I worry about with amir. I think GKs with bigger wingspan can get to that. Obviously Its not his fault it went in and definitely wasnt a big error on his part, also great saves elsewhere in the match.
                  If you mixed his best qualities and Beiro’s best qualities we would have the perfect keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    Is Amir yelling enough at the defenders? Is he kicking their arses? Is he keeping them alert? Or is he a nice guy and doing all the work himself?
                    From what I have seen after some of the goals he has shown his displeasure towards his defence but he isn’t as vocal as I remember him being at Maritimo. I remember him shouting instructions at Alipour and of course his gamesmanship in the penalties against him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      yea, it was very well placed shot but i still woulda expected him to get a touch on it ..!
                      first goal was a bit wack deflected sorta roll in and cant be blamed for but personally expected a more formidable save attempts from him on the 2nd and 3rd goal..!

it's just a highlight reels but he looked sort defeated and flustered with his defenders ..?
                      he certainly needs to up his leadership skills a bit and become more vocal and commanding in this team and in TM (but doing so in a more positive encouraging and reinforcing confidence manner..! not like Bey bitching and whining and stressing out his backline even more than they are already ..!)

his confident aura and demeanor in goal mouth already naturally spreads out some of his supreme credence to his teammates but he still needs to become more and commanding and vocal to help better spread it around ..!!

Comment

I missed the game but a big 3-1 win for Ponf, keeps them 3 points behind the play off places.

Comment

He’s had a good season. Time to move to a La-liga team unless Ponferradina manages to promote this season.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

abedz intervue
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIU99PrSKIU

lmao with his portugese coach, when my hands up, you grassroll
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              abedz intervue
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIU99PrSKIU

lmao with his portugese coach, when my hands up, you grassroll
                              Thanks for sharing. Love his calm personality and his bi tarof and sincere way of talking.

Comment

2-0 down. Anyone watched this game?
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X