Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    They score again. Amir makes a great save and the Las Palmas played scores a rebound.

Such an unlucky team!
    It happens too many time for it to be unlucky. They have let so many leads slip, mixture of tactics when they are winning and the mentality that their defence has of sitting too far back and letting the opposition come at them.

Comment

Amir got a 7.7 rating from SofaScore

Comment

Honestly I hope people who didn’t watch the game get to see his save at the end of the game. This Ponf team are one of the most frustrating to watch this season, they should be at least comfortably in the play offs and at the most in contention for automatic promotion.
        I have never seen a team concede so many last minute equalisers or winning goals. I get that they are punching above their weight and their players are playing to potentially the top of their abilities but it is a shame to see.

Amir made about 7,8 saves today. Most of them were comfortable but he made some good and two very good saves. He also commanded the box well and was confident in picking the ball out of the air from crosses. His distribution was good too, mixture of small throws and short passes to start a quick counter or longer kicks up to Yuri up front to look to play him behind the defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Honestly I hope people who didn’t watch the game get to see his save at the end of the game. This Ponf team are one of the most frustrating to watch this season, they should be at least comfortably in the play offs and at the most in contention for automatic promotion.
          I have never seen a team concede so many last minute equalisers or winning goals. I get that they are punching above their weight and their players are playing to potentially the top of their abilities but it is a shame to see.

Amir made about 7,8 saves today. Most of them were comfortable but he made some good and two very good saves. He also commanded the box well and was confident in picking the ball out of the air from crosses. His distribution was good too, mixture of small throws and short passes to start a quick counter or longer kicks up to Yuri up front to look to play him behind the defence.
          Any chance you know where we can see some highlights?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Any chance you know where we can see some highlights?
            They will post the highlights later on the La Liga Smartbank YouTube channel. Just checked and I couldn’t find them so will try again later.

Edit - I couldn’t find highlights of the whole game but this is the highlight of the save at the end that they then scored from.

https://youtu.be/-iVuLVFfsNA

Comment

Comment

They will post the highlights later on the La Liga Smartbank YouTube channel. Just checked and I couldn’t find them so will try again later.
                Edit - I couldn’t find highlights of the whole game but this is the highlight of the save at the end that they then scored from.
                https://youtu.be/-iVuLVFfsNA
                that was a good save but a bad rebound straight out to the attacker by Amir. the shot was hard but not well placed, he should be able to punh it to the side and not just drop it out to the attacker.
                he doesnt seem to be so secure when it comes to shots from distance, and seem shaky on the fundamental details of punching the ball to the sides if not able to grab it.
                have a feeling that wouldnt happen if it was beira facing that shot (or the one vs korea)
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  that was a good save but a bad rebound straight out to the attacker by Amir. the shot was hard but not well placed, he should be able to punh it to the side and not just drop it out to the attacker.
                  he doesnt seem to be so secure when it comes to shots from distance, and seem shaky on the fundamental details of punching the ball to the sides if not able to grab it.
                  have a feeling that wouldnt happen if it was beira facing that shot (or the one vs korea)
                  Agreed. He seemed to react late hence the 1 handed swat back to the opposing player. That should be punched to side or behind the goal. Give the corner on that is wiser than straight back out.

Comment

Through the game the defenders can’t leaving space and not closing down the opposition attackers and they kept shooting at him from outside the box. The softer ones he kept hold of and one more powerful one he saved to the side.

This one if you watch the trajectory of the ball it is swerving away from him and is hit at pace. I think it was a really good save to keep it out - if you watch the number 3 defender he is caught on his heels and is beaten to the ball by the attacker.

Comment

He should work on how to kick defenders' arses throughout the game.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        He should work on how to kick defenders' arses throughout the game.
                        Kick them like he kicked that post 😃

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          Not to nitpick but…

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamMelli...88063755476993

It happens to every goalie.

Comment

Not to nitpick but…
                            https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamMelli...88063755476993
                            It happens to every goalie.
                            touché - good find!

but he still gives a shaky impression on the shots. i looked at it several times and it felt like he was mid air between 2 steps when the shot got sent away, and thats why he came so late to the ball. till he should be able to push it at the side. and the ball whas not so far at the side either.
                            but yeah it happens to all goalies. that is true.

but i dont feel secure with him in goal, id just be waiting for that big blunder in world cup, a la mirzapour vs mexico slip or dropping a ball..
                            dont feel that unsecurity with beiro in goal.
                            atm id rather se niazmand get a shot than amir

on the other hand, im one of them who dont believe a benched goalie is a problem, compared to a benched player .
                            so beira being benched/niazmand isnt a problem for me.
                            just se suedis goalie in latest championships, and there are others aswell. benched in club, MoM in every game they play in national team.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

All of a sudden the team is looking questionable for the promotion playoff. Hope they can keep it together and get Amir into La Liga!

Comment

Through the game the defenders can’t leaving space and not closing down the opposition attackers and they kept shooting at him from outside the box. The softer ones he kept hold of and one more powerful one he saved to the side.

This one if you watch the trajectory of the ball it is swerving away from him and is hit at pace. I think it was a really good save to keep it out - if you watch the number 3 defender he is caught on his heels and is beaten to the ball by the attacker.
                                Definitely agree. The defenders looked weak on that goal. I didn't watch the match but that seems like am area of concern with this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X