No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, as a huge fan of Abedzadeh I think this move is really underwhelming. They ended 8th last year and they are a very small club who have no history in LaLiga and played most of their years in the lower tiers of Spanish football. I expected a better club, but I guess his nationality and age isn't in his advantage. I thought he could have done much better but it seems like the big teams in Portugal weren't after him. Good luck to him nonetheless, we will support and follow him wherever he goes and let's hope he reaches his goal (helping this team to promote to highest level).

Comment

It is a great move.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Too early to judge on this move. If Abedzadeh is playing in La Liga within two years then it is good move , as said by others we do not know what was offered by other clubs. I definitely think his calibre is above this level.

Comment

underwhelmed
          had to google the name of the club ..!
          he doesnt strike me as the a guy who'd make a retarded transfer decision, so im disappointed only a club on such low key stature actually had to step up to offer him a meaningful contract..!
          he is already topping their transfer market riches
          https://www.transfermarkt.us/sd-ponf...te/verein/4032

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            underwhelmed
            had to google the name of the club ..!
            he doesnt strike me as the a guy who'd make a retarded transfer decision, so im disappointed only a club on such low key stature actually had to step up to offer him a meaningful contract..!
            he is already topping their transfer market riches
            https://www.transfermarkt.us/sd-ponf...te/verein/4032
            Obviously he's their best player and I think this team is below his calibre. I seriously hope he has made a wise decision about this move because it's a really small team and they have been playing their football in the lower tiers of Spain for most of their existence.

Comment

on the brightside, they got the transfer of the year for segunda !

Comment

Man, this transfer is so off, really reminds me of Saman to Huesca and even then Saman was signing for a club who promoted to La Liga and he came from a much weaker league (Allsvenskan)! I really don't understand Amir's motives behind this transfer. I think his agent did a shitty job if the best he could get is an offer from a second division team who ended 8th last year while Amir has been a squad player for 1 World Cup, 1 Asian Cup and has been playing very decent in Liga NOS. If his new team was one of the bigger second division teams like Leganes, Almeria, Girona, Rayo Vallecano (who all have history in LaLiga), it would have been an understandable move.

Comment

Is today April Fool's Day??

Estadio Municipal de Fútbol El Toralín is a football stadium in Ponferrada, Spain. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of SD Ponferradina. The stadium holds 8,400 and was built in 2000.

My local park held a concert for 10,000 a couple of years back!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      Is today April Fool's Day??

Estadio Municipal de Fútbol El Toralín is a football stadium in Ponferrada, Spain. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of SD Ponferradina. The stadium holds 8,400 and was built in 2000.

My local park held a concert for 10,000 a couple of years back!
                      Not very dif from maritimo which holds 10.5K…..

Let’s please stop with the exaggerations as if he has gone back to Iran or Qatar!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

And on another note, the fans are freaking out on twitter about this transfer, so it's clear that as long as he preforms decently, he's going to be hyped up!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Honestly a improvement over 10 years ago. Remebee the dark times when we had zero transfers out to Europe?

Edit : Also any contract deets? Did Amir at least get a pay bump?

Comment

We are spoiled with too many decent keepers. Amir, Beiro, Niazmand, Akhbari, Monadi, Pour Hamidi of Aluminum who is on loan from eses.

Remember less than 10 years ago Rahman Ahmadi was TM no1 who can't probably make the list of 10 best keepers at the moment.
                            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Not very dif from maritimo which holds 10.5K…..

Let’s please stop with the exaggerations as if he has gone back to Iran or Qatar!
                              I don’t agree, It’s natural fans’ reaction and expectation that our top keep should step up the progress Lather and join a bigger club and that includes not going to Iran or Qatar, which I agree it would also be a step down.

Look, at the end of the day it’s his choice, life and earning but as fans we are entitled to our opinions and natural “from a small club to a bigger club” expectations of our top notch keep.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Maybe in/after 2 seasons he will be playing in La Liga
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X