X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1 FT

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

enough to keep them 4th. 2 pts behind Eibar in 2nd, same amount of games played.

Almeria are separating from chasing pack a bit. They will probably promote as 1st place.

Eibar, Ponferradina, Valladolid, Tenerife all quite close for 2nd place (other automatic promotion spot)

Comment

Crazy team.
        They did well against most of their direct top-table teams ... Then go and lose points to bottom table teams!!!!!!!!!
        Shows th team has talent, but not enough experience or maturity

Anyway I hope they promote

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfnK9a4uiLE

LOL, Amir features @ 5:55!

Comment

people here do not realize how absolutely absurd, bizarre, and spontaneous the segunda is. i’ve been following the league for a while and there is usually a 12 point gap (4 wins) between promotion playoffs and relegation

Comment

WTF is going on with europe! How come they got games when we have (+ other nations) national world cup qualifiers??? Mehdi , amir , gholizadeh , Saman ( he will be released on 25th) etc..... they all got games in jan .

Comment

Ponferradina ist playing right now in a League Game ..

Amir is Not in the Squad , anyone knows why ?

Comment

They are playing 10 men since min 15.
                  Still 0-0 min 60

Comment

They are losing 2-0.

Comment

They got 3 red cards in this game!!! Minutes 16, 57, and 74. They got scored on minutes 62 and 75 (penalty). No idea why Amir was not in the squad. Did he get covid maybe?

Comment

I found this from a few days ago on Twitter - looks like he has tested positive for Covid.

https://mobile.twitter.com/U_Deporti...85738444840964

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          WTF is going on with europe! How come they got games when we have (+ other nations) national world cup qualifiers??? Mehdi , amir , gholizadeh , Saman ( he will be released on 25th) etc..... they all got games in jan .
                          Blame the geniuses at FIFA and AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Blame the geniuses at FIFA and AFC.
                            Fifa yes but AFC? its not just afc tho its africa , south american teams etc... I think its just europe that doesn't have any official matches!

for example tottenham will lose couple of key players like Son and sanchez . Liverpool will lose salah , mane, keita etc... Now premier league schedules is good compared to other european leagues like portugal league ! This could hurt porto really bad cuz 2-3 key players will be missing.

Fifa should step in and clear up this mess

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Could it be related to the fact that it's the 2nd league? maybe because national team players usually don't play in 2nd leagues?

Oh, I thought u were talking about Amir specific. 🙃

Comment

Traditionnal bad luck, he will miss a game against Espanyol Barcelona (1st division) in Copa del Rey in 3 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X