Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    All he has to do is to perform well and hopefully make the big move to the top leagues or a big club in lower league.
    Even thought i don't think he has the potential to perform regularly in bigger leagues or clubs.
    He already achieved more than what most of us thought of him. And came long long way

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Thank you….literally that’s it. Amir needs to just keep doing what he is currently doing and he will be in La liga next year with or without ponferadina.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Big 2-1 win for ponferadina today

They are back to 4th place, 1 point away from 2nd place and 5 points from 1st place.

I think in the winter transfer window if they can get one or two good attacking players/forwards that will be huge for them. That’s the only thing they are missing based on the bits I have seen
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Their main striker is 38 I think, definitely need back up.

This victory meant a lot to them - I saw the players celebrating with their fans at the end. Was lovely to see.

Comment

They lost 1-0 today. Back to 6th place. Don't get why the 2nd div play during international breaks?
          Not fair for some teams as clubs in some leagues such as England and Spain have lots of players who are out for international duties.

Comment

Comment

The real Aghazadeh (Like father, like son) Gentleman

Comment

^ Really unique sight to have a legend and his son both play for the national team. I think he has made a lot of good career choices, and through his determination he has really earned his spot. Interesting to see if he will overtake Beiro in the remainder of the qualifiers.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Valadolid lost this week, so if they beat Gijon today they will climb to the 3rd place. So golden opportunity

Comment

Game is about to kick off and he is, of course, starting.

Comment

He's done really well given the early part of his career didn't go as well as he wanted, and he even played a season for Dinamo Dorigo, a team named after a journeyman and based in the Camden Sunday Div 2!

Since then he's gone from strength to strength

Comment

Tony Dorigo that must be.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Tony Dorigo that must be.
                          It is indeed. He even follows them

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested to see that he only signed a 2 year contract at the club. If they don’t get promotion then I can see them cashing in on him, especially if he carries on with his strong performances. I really do think he will get his dream of playing in La Liga.

They are winning 4-1:

Comment

Comment

Amir having a good time so far in Ibiza.

1-0 up.

Comment

Working...
                                X