Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    Whatever, call it one of the best keepers gut SEGUNDA? Was he on drugs when he signed it? this will mean much less visibility and most probably also the end of his TM career. I don't see us take a second tier goalkeeper to the worldcup...pity hw didn't think that far!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    Segunda is one of the better leagues in europe bro... Probably around the same level as the Turkish League or maybe even better

Comment

I guess they don't close Segunda for international break. Amir's team is playing right now and they are losing 1-0 61st minute. Did not see the goal... Shame, they were undefeated. Hope they can perform some magic in the next 29 minutes...

Comment

Down 2-0 now. 63rd minute. Beautiful kick to the near post. Might have been slightly deflected on the way in...

Comment

About 15 mins left, they are 1-0 up and Amir having another good game. Made some lovely saves.

Comment

Finished 1-0 , another clean sheet for Amir.

Comment

Ta injaaye fasl bayaad goft: damesh garm, kheili khoob kaar karde.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wasn't really tested that much this game. The saves he had were relatively easy.
                Impressed by their team. You can tell they very well coached.

Comment

If he continues to shine like this (touch wood. Let's not jinx him) he will have plenty of suitors by end of season.

This small team is going against plenty of clubs with deep LaLiga experience (valladolid, malaga, tenerife, Gijon, eibar, almeria, ... ).

Very risky move. So far is paying off.
                  Fingers crossed

Comment

Through 5 matches, they are currently sitting at 2nd in the table and in promotion spot. Long way to go buy a fantastic start to the season

Even if they don’t promote, if Amir keeps this up he’s surely gonna have interest from La Liga

Comment

Lets see where this club stands after 15 games before judging, we al knew Abedzadeh is good enough to shine on this level, that on itself is no reason for praise IMHO
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Generally speaking after Championship, spain 2nd is probably the best 2nd div. But this year Bundesliga II is probably the best 2nd div with HSV, Bremen, Hanover, Schalke and few other former Bundesliga teams. Already 3 former Bundesliga winners in 2nd div.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^huh ....so HSV finally got relegated..!!?
                          werent they the longest running BL club which had not been relegated to 2nd division..??
                          when was the last time Byern Munich got relegated..then ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^huh ....so HSV finally got relegated..!!?
                            werent they the longest running BL club which had not been relegated to 2nd division..??
                            when was the last time Byern Munich got relegated..then ?

They were in Bundesliga II, 2 or 3 season ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              They were in Bundesliga II, 2 or 3 season ago.
                              oh, but i think they still hold the record for longest run in BL without relegating,,,until more recently some 2-3 years ago..?

Comment

I think you are right on that one BL, they were relegated for the first time in Bundesliga history when they went down.

Also I agree that league is stronger than Segunda Liga. The second divisions in England , Germany and Spain are all a decent level.

Comment

Working...
                                X