Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
    There goes Abedzadeh's chance to start at the World Cup!
    What a massive turnaround. A couple of months ago basically the whole forum was screaming for Abedzadeh to take over Beiranvand's spot as a nr 1.
    Not about screaming lol. Think basically everybody who ever watched the 2 of them play thinks beiro is a better GK hands down. Issue is he barely played for last 2 years, in his absence next best choice was abedzadeh, who up until recently did great in portugal and for at least first 6 months in spain. But when beiro plays equation changes, he is the number 1, and now he is playing and in solid form, even if in PGPL. His weaknesses from before actually improved a lot in europe, he is now having the chance to show that improvement

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
      There goes Abedzadeh's chance to start at the World Cup!
      What a massive turnaround. A couple of months ago basically the whole forum was screaming for Abedzadeh to take over Beiranvand's spot as a nr 1.
      I never believed in him...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Not about screaming lol. Think basically everybody who ever watched the 2 of them play thinks beiro is a better GK hands down. Issue is he barely played for last 2 years, in his absence next best choice was abedzadeh, who up until recently did great in portugal and for at least first 6 months in spain. But when beiro plays equation changes, he is the number 1, and now he is playing and in solid form, even if in PGPL. His weaknesses from before actually improved a lot in europe, he is now having the chance to show that improvement
        Beiro hasn't been challenged enough this season in PP to prove he has improved as a goalie. His positioning, and his exist on one on ones + set pieces are still big question marks

His bad goal keeping which led to him losing his TM spot happened while playing in Europe.

Comment

Let us see what happens. I think CQ will go with Beiro as his number one, the games coming up are a chance for him to make a big impression and prove he deserves to be starting again.
          By the way every goalie makes mistakes, Ederson, Alison, De Gea (countless mistakes but still classed as one of the best keepers in world), Lloris etc all do it every season in the Premier League. Goalies can have an amazing 90 minutes and make one mistake in 96th minute and that is what they are remembered for.
          I watched nearly all of Amir’s games last season as they were on LiveScore, he had a great season up until about Feb and then there was slight inconsistencies after that (it seemed to be a concentration issue at times). This season apart from a few dodgy streams I have relied more on highlights. As said in the last game he played the goals conceded were nothing he could do, he pulled off a wonderful save from a header and their Twitter page was singing his praises.
          Last season after nearly every game there were people shouting for his shirt with signs with his name on and the manager giving him praise too.
          He is playing at a very decent level, this is his first time being dropped for his new club and it is up to him how he reacts.

Comment

They are 1-1 at half time. Amir’s replacement has conceded from the only shot on target against him. No idea if he was to blame at all or not.

Interesting that at half time Sofascore (which I agree is not always accurate but we have used before to judge Amir’s games) has the goalie as the worst player in the team with a 6.2 rating.

Comment

Game is 2-2 . Opposition went down to 10 men and then equalised. Goalie rating is currently at 6.0.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Game is 2-2 . Opposition went down to 10 men and then equalised. Goalie rating is currently at 6.0.
                The second goal was from a free kick from 20 yards out. Goalie could have potentially done better, but not an obvious goalie mistake. Hard shot on the ground to the lower right side of goal. Missed the first goal.

Comment

Thank you for the update. I used to be able to watch their games good quality on LiveScore but not this season which is frustrating.

Comment

I watched on Hesgoal.com. They usually show La Liga 2 games...

Comment

Good comeback from Abedzadeh i Uruguay game. bounced back with some nice saves. He deserved that cleen sheet.
                      if believe that if he levels up over time on valuing his exits he will be a good keeper in la liga. huge development potential and as goalies go for more years as good keepers, well in mid 30s, he will be a huge contended for next world cup for sure.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

On the bench again. They are 2-1 down at half time - the goalie playing has the worst rating for them on sofascore so far in this game at 6.1.
                        I also think it shows just how poor the defence is overall, when Amir was playing they didn’t make it easy for him.

Comment

They lost 3-1. Looks like their goalie had a better second half and made about 6 saves.

Comment

He is back in the starting line up for the game against Granada.

Comment

Game ended 0-0 and looks like from the stats that he had a decent game.
                              7.3 rating on sofascore.

Comment

ABEDZADEH STARTING

Comment

Working...
                                X