No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won the game 1-0. They were under a lot of pressure in the second half, but their defense held strong and so Abedz did not have to make many saves. Currently second in the standing but could go back to 4th by end of today depending on a couple of results.

Comment

Huge win to put them in 2nd place…..hope they keep it up.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Amir with some insane saves again: this guy is sooooooooo good.

Comment

He lost the clean sheet at 94 min.
          But huge 2-1 win.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Our best export to Spain: The Flying Persian Cheetah 🐆 🦅
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Ponferradina are 2nd in the league, Eibar and Tenerife still have one game less played but things are looking good again.

Comment

They are doing brilliantly but I seriously am not sure what would happen to them in La liga.

They are relying on 39 years old Yuri for most of their goals and dont really have much first division experience in their squad.

Nonetheless their performances this year have been awesome and Amir has been a major reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  Our best export to Spain: The Flying Persian Cheetah 🐆 🦅
                  hardly so..! Nekunam and possibly even Shojaee for time being ahead of him on that front ?

havent seen him play yet for this club but it sounds like he is still performing like a Boss..!!

Comment

Hopefully sign more Iranians after Abedz good performances. Osasuna 2.0? (Their fans really remind of Ossasuna fans.)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      They are doing brilliantly but I seriously am not sure what would happen to them in La liga.

They are relying on 39 years old Yuri for most of their goals and dont really have much first division experience in their squad.

Nonetheless their performances this year have been awesome and Amir has been a major reason for that.
                      La liga is long shot. 4-5 teams fighting for 2nd spot as the first spot seems to be out of
                      reach

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Ponferradina are 2nd in the league, Eibar and Tenerife still have one game less played but things are looking good again.
                        Just an update after Monday's games. Eiber lost their game and Tenerife tied. So Ponferradina is still in second place. Eiber has the same points but worse goal difference (Thank you Amir for all those saves) and Tenerife is a point behind. So happy for Amir.

Comment

Ponferradina leads 1-0 at HT against Leganes.

Comment

1-1 FT

Comment

Amir benched in Ponferradina's Copa Del Rey match against Ibiza.

I wish they would give these games to him as they can face La Liga sides deeper into the tournament.

Comment

They are playing at home and are 1-0 down at half time.

Comment

Working...
                                X