No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the team's only defeat was when Amir was in Iran, TM's prep'n. he has 100% victory record so far.

That, plus 4 clean sheets out of 5 games and 1 conceded.
    keep this up and I doubt he'd be in this club next year... even if they promote.
    altho' if they do promote, I wish he'd stay.

Comment

Some favorites for promotion to La Liga (on paper at least) are Almeria, Girona, and Eibar. Ponferradina has already beaten all of them.

Comment

Base on last year promotion. They need around 60% winning %(24 wins) and 8-9 draw out of remaining 18.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done. Would be great to see him in la liga.

Comment

conceded min 1. what a shame

Comment

2-0… damn

Comment

A little more info please, Who are they playing?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                  A little more info please, Who are they playing?
                  Las Palmas, Shojaei's former team.

Comment

I just saw the first half highlights on the hesgoal stream. The first goal was a defensive mistake, lost the ball just outside the box, forward drives it into the box, rolls it back to his teammate who places perfectly in the right bottom corner from roughly the penalty area. No goalie on earth could have saved that. The second goal was also bad marking by defense who put their player through one on one with Amir. Amir came out in time but the forward took it early and again in the same corner of the goal and out of reach of Amir. But their team had multiple chances to score also. Hopefully, they can make a comeback in the second half.

Comment

Is that Jese up front the former Madrid and PSG one ? Also Jonathon Vieria and Penaranda are both decent attacking players too.

Comment

Lmao none of the goals were his fault. Defensive mistakes.

Amir still shir and will always be a shir!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Lmao none of the goals were his fault. Defensive mistakes.
                          Amir still shir and will always be a shir!
                          I think sometimes people forget that GKs do get scored on...it's a team sport. We've come a long way from the days of Rahmati, Ahmadi and Haghighi.

Edit: Just to clarify, since I played GK for 14 long years...with many scars and injuries to remind me of what could've been. Nonetheless, want to point out I am not saying Rahmati, Ahmadi and Haghighi didn't give it everything they had. I still remember Ahmadi's double save against SK like it was yesterday, or when none Iranians at the pub I was for WC2014 were commenting how Haghighi was a wall against Argentina. Only pointing out that our GK situation was so up and down that when TM did qualify for WC2014, we all were wondering who was going to our GK.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            I think sometimes people forget that GKs do get scored on...it's a team sport. We've come a long way from the days of Rahmati, Ahmadi and Haghighi.

Edit: Just to clarify, since I played GK for 14 long years...with many scars and injuries to remind me of what could've been. Nonetheless, want to point out I am not saying Rahmati, Ahmadi and Haghighi didn't give it everything they had. I still remember Ahmadi's double save against SK like it was yesterday, or when none Iranians at the pub I was for WC2014 were commenting how Haghighi was a wall against Argentina. Only pointing out that our GK situation was so up and down that when TM did qualify for WC2014, we all were wondering who was going to our GK.
                            rahmati had atleast 2 years were he was constanstly best player in TM. u cant compare him with the others.

Comment

links to game please .... if still on..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                links to game please .... if still on..?
                                lost 2-1

Comment

Working...
                                X