• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting vs Real Valladolid

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone watched 1st half?

Comment

I watched on and off. He was not involved for the most part except in one 1v1 situation where the forward took a shot from 16 yards out while Amir was standing about 8 yards out and he had an amazing reaction to block the waist high shoot to his right. Amazing reaction save...

Comment

1-0 for Ponferradina. min 65

Comment

shame 1-1 not an error by amir but shot was not unstoppable

Comment

1-1. Close rang shot, but he could have done better.

Comment

damn 1-2, nothing amir could do on that. important game they dont wanna lose this one, about to lose their great momentum they had build up

Comment

What a melt down...2 goals in 5min againts Amir.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

2-2, FT.

Not Amir's best performance.

Comment

Ponferaddina are an attacking team and don’t look bad when collectively go forward, however on counter their lines do get stretched and become susceptible. Number of times the opposition players found themselves unmarked on each wing.

Amir may have done a little better on the first goal but the second was just barmy. Uri, I assume their top scorer was very clever to get a penalty out of a foul that started outside the box, taking the opposition down to 10 man.

Ponferaddina are for now sitting at the top of the league, a situation that can very well change come Sunday.They really need to raise their game if they are going to stay in the race come end of season.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Highlights?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYrxpUD9AxE
                          if you cant watch it directly on pfdc, click on the watch on youtube link on the video display and watch it on youtube
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

In goal and game has not long kicked off.
                            During international break they drew a game 1-1.

Comment

Game ended 0-0, two points lost as the opposition played with 10 men for over half the game. Amir was a spectator for most of that period but before that he did ok - I noticed he seemed a lot stronger than usual in his presence in the box with crosses.

Comment

i think they haven't won in their last 4 games, 3 points only...

Comment

Working...
                                X