No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seemed like concrete interest from Sevilla in the Winter, may be more interest in the Summer. Seems like he made a choice to join this team to eventually have his dream of playing in La Liga and also joining a team that probably guaranteed him to be first choice goalie. We don’t need another goalie sat on the bench, I am happy for him to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Seemed like concrete interest from Sevilla in the Summer, may be more interest in the Summer. Seems like he made a choice to join this team to eventually have his dream of playing in La Liga and also joining a team that probably guaranteed him to be first choice goalie. We don’t need another goalie sat on the bench, I am happy for him to stay.
      Where did you hear this about him joining Sevilla?
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Where did you hear this about him joining Sevilla?
        Sorry I meant to put Winter 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          So what now? He's going to stay another year at a midtable segunda division team?
          if it was good enough for Morocco's starting GK at the 2018 WC its good enough for us. Having said that they are still in with a solid chance of getting into the promotion playoffs if they win their final 2 games, and ofc Abedz still had a strong enough season overall to generate interest from La liga sides/promoting sides that may need a GK.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            nope
            in such cases its up to keeper to task a defender to be Literally standing against the Near Post covering a possible shot on goal.....! defenders there pretty much assumed amir has that shot covered, thats why they didnt even bother even attempting a clearance of sort..!
            i can understand Amir's positioning there and possibly even not bothering with assigning a defender to near post but Only if it was an actual CK..!! this was a FK some 3-4 away from byline and 5-7 yards closer to goal, as such it made for rather an easy shot on goal attempt ... especially when the near side angle is wide open for it..!
            I think 50/50 with the two defenders who were supposed to cover the near post. I think it is pretty obvious to pro footballer and Goalies don't have to actually assign them stick them to the posts.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Ponf down 1-0 in the 6th minute.

Nothing Amir could do on that goal. Ball spilled right to a striker, who neatly puts it away.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

just logged on now theyre down 0-2 now:/
                not sure how the 2nd went in..?

and off course they are missing sitters on the other end left n right ... they look hopeless in terms of promotion to La Liga

Comment

Seems like they will miss out on the play-offs again...

Comment

Veryyyyy soorokh defense … that’s why Amir is ranked high in terms of save per game and also has a lot scored on … could only mean a big big soorokh

Comment

Horrible luck. Wow. Clear penalty hand ball; even ruled out of VAR.

Comment

11 shots non on target

Comment

things are just not going their way ... !
                          possession stats in 1st half is 89-11%... they are on an all out attack mode and all over leganez but can't finish sitters in front of the goal
                          on the other end twice they got 1v1 against Amir inside their 6 yard box and finished off their only 2 chances of half...!! Amir did well to come out and challenge the shot but nothing else he coulda done on the sublime finishing touches of their opponent.!
                          Also Ref/VAR fked them outa 2 legit handball in box PK decision ... @least the 2nd one looked a clear handball to me..??

if they can keep the same intensity in the 2nd half and with a lot more luck they can still come back to win this late..?
                          i gotta jet
                          good luck
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 05-21-2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Make that 17 shots and 1 on target … don’t
                            Think I remember stats like that

Comment

Abedzadeh needs to change his name to Abedzayideh.

Comment

Some dodgy decisions looks like in this game. I used to regularly bet on this league and got fed up of the amount of times they suspended in play betting on the games, speaks volumes. Losing 3-0 at home to a team with nothing to play for. Will be another 8th place finish for them second year in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X