Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motm per SofaScore too

Comment

Solid performance and Clean Sheet. The opposition goalkeeper did well too. Spain usually make high quality goalkeepers and Spanish are quite technically-gifted. Not based on this particular game though, with so many “Bekesh Ziresh” our Iran League players would feel right at home. You never know Amir may have opened the gate to other home-based Iranians to make the journey to Segunda!!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Amir!!!!!

What a lovely game from him…..would be a Cinderella story for him and the club if they can keep up the good performances
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

is there any vid of highlights or whatever..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            is there any vid of highlights or whatever..?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L3lNhL9hYc

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Amir is an unbelievable player. Almost identical to his dad...

I can't believe I'm saying this but he's really starting to push Beiranvand for the GK spot IMO...

Another season of great play and he will not only be in La Liga, but will be starting

Comment

I think I have thoughts known on Amir in previous posts - I rate him very highly indeed. Competition for places just makes players better and particular within the keeper position , Beiro will be on it for the national team and at club level so he doesn’t lose his place.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Wow. Amir is an unbelievable player. Almost identical to his dad...

I can't believe I'm saying this but he's really starting to push Beiranvand for the GK spot IMO...

Another season of great play and he will not only be in La Liga, but will be starting
                  Amir is today much more safe bet keeper than Ali Beiro, 100% he would be my pick

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    Amir is today much more safe bet keeper than Ali Beiro, 100% he would be my pick
                    I rate Amirs mentality higher than Beiros, but physically Beiro is the better keeper.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Talking about Amir's mentality: he's already become a legend with "Chip me bro!".

Here's a recent 9 Million + viewcount youtube video Penalty Mindgames .

Guess who's on at 7:25 mins!

PS: it's worth watching the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                        I rate Amirs mentality higher than Beiros, but physically Beiro is the better keeper.
                        Amir is way way better in my opinion. A lot more solid / confident / better distributor

Comment

I also think Beiro should never be a TM starter in his current form. Too much of a liability!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Agree - beiro unfortunately is too much of a crap shoot in a position that is too crucial in these upcoming games to be relied on.

Abedz oozes confidence out from his veins just like his dad and that matched up with his current form is a security blanket in a crucial area that TM needs right now. I am very curious to see how Skocic approaches that scenario
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Agree - beiro unfortunately is too much of a crap shoot in a position that is too crucial in these upcoming games to be relied on.

Abedz oozes confidence out from his veins just like his dad and that matched up with his current form is a security blanket in a crucial area that TM needs right now. I am very curious to see how Skocic approaches that scenario
                              skocic will just go with beiro until being forced to change

Comment

Half time. Two excellent saves to keep it 0-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X