Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    You guys should watch highlights. If he isn’t our #1, I don’t know how you can be a #1.
    Beiro saved a penalty 3 years ago though... so...

Comment

I always questioned his 1. height 2. consistency, the latter, he's proven this season almost week in week out. He HAS to be our No.1 STARTING against Iraq and all the way into the WC.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        I always questioned his 1. height 2. consistency, the latter, he's proven this season almost week in week out. He HAS to be our No.1 STARTING against Iraq and all the way into the WC.
        agree he should be our starter

Comment

He’s been my number one ever since ‘Chip me bro’

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Beiro saved a penalty 3 years ago though... so...
            Chetori Kiris?!
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

a HUGE win away for Ponfe, beating a direct rival for promotion.

They now have a 6 pt cushion between themselves and Las palmas (7th place side, teams 3-6 will go to playoffs), keeping them really solid in playoff zone.

and critically they are now just 3 pts off valladolid in 2nd place (last automatic promotion slot).

Next weekend they play the team directly above them in 4th spot, tenerife (bad game for abedz to miss). If they pull of another win theyll be in good shape

Comment

I can’t find highlights anywhere so if anyone can find some then that would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  I can’t find highlights anywhere so if anyone can find some then that would be very much appreciated.
                  should be uploaded here, keep an eye out:
                  https://www.youtube.com/c/laligasmartbank/videos

Comment

They scored the winner at 95 min in a 2-1 away win.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately the highlights are 1:30 min long and only have one save.

Huesca fans commenting how amir gave them many heart aches during the game and that he really made it difficult for them
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

It would be the biggest joke ever if Beiranvand starts over Abedzadeh

Abedzadeh is #1 and it's not even close to be honest...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            It would be the biggest joke ever if Beiranvand starts over Abedzadeh

Abedzadeh is #1 and it's not even close to be honest...
                            Waiting for people to offer some shambool cutting if Abedz won't be our #1 in Qatar 😎🗡

Comment

Amir plays in a better club (top 6 of La Liga 2 is better than mid table Liga Nos which is a top heavy league). Amir plays in matches consistently and puts in great performances

When looking at form Amir should be the #1 and it’s not really close either. The only argument for Beiranvand is that he has more caps for TM. Otherwise Beiranvand has had a consistently shaky past 2 years in club situation and hasn’t been particularly that great for TM either

I hope Amir gets rewarded for his performances and hard work by getting the #1 spot in these upcoming matches

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                Amir plays in a better club (top 6 of La Liga 2 is better than mid table Liga Nos which is a top heavy league). Amir plays in matches consistently and puts in great performances

When looking at form Amir should be the #1 and it’s not really close either. The only argument for Beiranvand is that he has more caps for TM. Otherwise Beiranvand has had a consistently shaky past 2 years in club situation and hasn’t been particularly that great for TM either

I hope Amir gets rewarded for his performances and hard work by getting the #1 spot in these upcoming matches
                                Especially after we qualify on Thursday, there's no point in not using the remaining matches to play Amir into the team so he's ready for Qatar2022.

Comment

Working...
                                X