This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I don’t think he’ll make it, but I love to be proved wrong. He’s already 21 and struggling in a small team in the Croatian league. Mohebbi and Allahyar play the same position and both look much more promising.
    Yup, pretty much this!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Subbed in second half (46’) onwards.

They won 4-0 (were up 1-0 at HT). Don’t know if he had an assist.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

He needs to go back to Charleroi. Much better league and environment.

Some of the Croatian clubs’ pitches are shockingly bad.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            Mitonid azash beporsid barnameye ayandesh chist?

Emkane bargashtan be Charleroi daare ya na?
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              He needs to go back to Charleroi. Much better league and environment.
              Some of the Croatian clubs’ pitches are shockingly bad.
              I agree. Even when he’s fit and does play he rarely plays more than 45-50 mins. Defeated the whole purpose of going to Croatia….this was only a good move for him if he were to be playing regularly. Sure he has had issues with injuries but again, when fit, his mins have not been where you want them to be for a young talent on loan to a team/league you expect them to dominate in.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ask him, what offers did he have after the 2017 U-17 World Cup?
                Also ask why more of his teammates didn't get good European offers?
                Please ask if he expected to play so little in Croatia.?
                Finally, ask him what his future plans are. Is he staying in Europe or is he returning to Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  I agree. Even when he’s fit and does play he rarely plays more than 45-50 mins. Defeated the whole purpose of going to Croatia….this was only a good move for him if he were to be playing regularly. Sure he has had issues with injuries but again, when fit, his mins have not been where you want them to be for a young talent on loan to a team/league you expect them to dominate in.
                  His contract with Charleroi will run out this summer.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Would be great to hear about his comfort working different areas of the pitch -- where he has previously, what his experiences have been, and what skills he is working on to improve his game going forward.

My understanding is that Younes has been deployed often on the wing, which is very interesting when we consider TM's lack of depth there. He's turning 22 later this year and should be a prime candidate for TM if he can get playing time and show good form.

Comment

Wow well then all things are pointing to him going back to Iran I guess? I’ll make sure to listen to the episode and hopefully find out
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Interview: Younes Delfi | مصاحبه با یونس دلفی

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnVEesWFTd0
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

God damn, poor guy got screwed over by two seperate clowns and had his career derailed. Belloucine was truly a bozo.

He's still young. I hope he can revive his career. Even if it means going back to Iran

Comment

Delfi played from minute 68 vs title chasers Rijeka today.

Ended in a 1-0 win for gorica.

Comment

Listened to the interview.
                                This guy has been very unlucky. Esteghlal Khuzestan kept screwing him, and then Belhocine (or maybe Bayat) started blocking him in Charleroi. He needs playing time in a decent league.
                                Hope he makes a good move this summer.

Thanks for the interview.

Comment

Working...
                                X