Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he keeps up this level of performance for a few months there is no reason he shouldnt be invited ahead of Ghayedi or Torabi. 2 players who so far add nothing to TM. Torabi didnt even do anything for perspolis in past 6 months and ghayedi is a substitute in UAE

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      if he keeps up this level of performance for a few months there is no reason he shouldnt be invited ahead of Ghayedi or Torabi. 2 players who so far add nothing to TM. Torabi didnt even do anything for perspolis in past 6 months and ghayedi is a substitute in UAE
      I think a good stepping stone for him would be the u-23 tournament next year. Too much competition at the moment for him to crack the TM lineup at the moment.

Comment

Keep Ghaedi for the lols, his little 2 minute cameos of being physically embarrassed by any semi-professional defender brings a little bit of joy to the customary dire TM performance. Torabi is bringing little though beside the namaz on a yoga mat in the dressing room vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          I think a good stepping stone for him would be the u-23 tournament next year. Too much competition at the moment for him to crack the TM lineup at the moment.
          lineup sure. But we are calling up likes of ghayedi and torabi currently without issue so hard to say this kid, if he continues recent performances, should not be given a chance with seniors.

Comment

Younes Starting vs. Hajduk Split. Game starts in 30 minutes.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

They lost 4-0 and he was subbed off at half time.

Comment

is he worth getting invited or na?

Its been ages since i've heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  is he worth getting invited or na?
                  Its been ages since i've heard of him.
                  No consistent game time, makes more of an impact as a sub for his team. In and out of the squad with injuries , I’d say their are others ahead of him at the moment.
                  No idea what the situation will be with Charleroi when the loan with Gorica finishes but at his age he needs to be playing when he is fit and that is not always the case at Gorica.

Comment

He didn’t get any game time in their last game , stayed on the bench and they lost 3-0 at home. 5 losses in row now.

Comment

probably needs to curb his ambitions and step down a notch or 2 in his footballing competition ...!!? he should try a loan spell at a low table greek team perhaps..?
                      watched a game from him in his current club some 6-8months ago..? he sucked asss ... not at the required level at all..! obviously got subbed out HT ..!

although his physical fitness and eu career ambitions is admirable, his game quality is weak AF all around..! sure he looked a Bit promising at the U19TM WC? but i couldnt even discern any promising potential in him anymore...!? granted that was some months ago.. and i havent even clicked on his thread till today but i imagine its been the same shitt for him here since..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        probably needs to curb his ambitions and step down a notch or 2 in his footballing competition ...!!? he should try a loan spell at a low table greek team perhaps..?
                        watched a game from him in his current club some 6-8months ago..? he sucked asss ... not at the required level at all..! obviously got subbed out HT ..!

although his physical fitness and eu career ambitions is admirable, his game quality is weak AF all around..! sure he looked a Bit promising at the U19TM WC? but i couldnt even discern any promising potential in him anymore...!? granted that was some months ago.. and i havent even clicked on his thread till today but i imagine its been the same shitt for him here since..?
                        I really hope we're both wrong but I kind of agree... I get Reza Shekari vibes from him

Again I hope I'm wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          I really hope we're both wrong but I kind of agree... I get Reza Shekari vibes from him

Again I hope I'm wrong...
                          Reza Shekari’s issue isn’t talent.

Comment

Another one wasted due to injuries, etc

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not in squad today.

Comment

Younes Delfi @ HNK Gorica | 2021-22

I don’t think he’ll make it, but I love to be proved wrong. He’s already 21 and struggling in a small team in the Croatian league. Mohebbi and Allahyar play the same position and both look much more promising.

Comment

Working...
                                X