Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing is this kid has no desire in moving back to Iran. Very talented player. Hope he finds a good club to cultivate his talents. Dutch league would be a great stepping stone.

Comment

After Alireza & Gucci their succes in the Dutch eredivisie, i read these "should go to The Netherlands" claim all the tine

Although the small Iranian diaspora in The Netherlands would LOVE to see more of us playing here, its not realistic IMHO. As i wrote many times before, the Dutch are pretty racist and above that the "Eredivisie" has a income/salary ceiling for Non-EU players.

In the Netherlands, the average salary is used as a yardstick for incoming transfers from outside Europe. The arrangement is that these players must receive a minimum salary. This makes it less attractive to bring in players from outside the EU and so attempts are made to protect their own youth from the Netherlands.

For a player under the age of 20, an Eredivisie club must pay at least 75% of the average salary. And for a young boy of 18, 218,000 euros per year is quite a lot of money. A player of 20 years and older must pay an Eredivisie club at least 150% of the average salary of the Eredivisie. This amounts to 436,202 euros per year, 70% of the Eredivisie clubs do not even have one player with this salary.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

is he still involved and well in the mix of our U-TMs..?
        watched a game of his few months back and he looked pretty dodgy..!! a shade of his promising self as a young teen in that was it U18WC..?

but like others mentioned the kid seems to have a professional attitude and good work ethic and the general tendencies to prefer living out west than going back home..?

maybe he should go to Greece and work his way up there..?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          Although the small Iranian diaspora in The Netherlands would LOVE to see more of us playing here, its not realistic IMHO. As i wrote many times before, the Dutch are pretty racist and above that the "Eredivisie" has a income/salary ceiling for Non-EU players.
          Pajam jan, harchi ke hastan az Jomhooriye Eslami bishtar nejadparast nistan.

Comment

After Alireza & Gucci their succes in the Dutch eredivisie, i read these "should go to The Netherlands" claim all the tine

In the Netherlands, the average salary is used as a yardstick for incoming transfers from outside Europe. The arrangement is that these players must receive a minimum salary. This makes it less attractive to bring in players from outside the EU and so attempts are made to protect their own youth from the Netherlands.

For a player under the age of 20, an Eredivisie club must pay at least 75% of the average salary. And for a young boy of 18, 218,000 euros per year is quite a lot of money. A player of 20 years and older must pay an Eredivisie club at least 150% of the average salary of the Eredivisie. This amounts to 436,202 euros per year, 70% of the Eredivisie clubs do not even have one player with this salary.
            With all due respect, that's nonsense in the context of football. The Dutch league is full of none white players. Both black and brown.

If there's any difficulty, it has to do with the salary restrictions as you mentioned, which is why smaller clubs tend to have less foreigners compared to PSV, Or Feyenoord.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              With all due respect, that's nonsense in the context of football. The Dutch league is full of none white players. Both black and brown.

If there's any difficulty, it has to do with the salary restrictions as you mentioned, which is why smaller clubs tend to have less foreigners compared to PSV, Or Feyenoord.
              Yes, offcourse. I live her 33 years, but you know better

And btw, racism is not only about black or white, maybe in your head, but in real life their are way more sides of this racism.

Comment

Yes, offcourse. I live her 33 years, but you know better
                And btw, racism is not only about black or white, maybe in your head, but in real life their are way more sides of this racism.
                If you're going to make a statement like that, then you need something more substantial than "trust me bro...".

Also I specifically said Black and brown (Arabs).

Comment

If you're going to make a statement like that, then you need something more substantial than "trust me bro...".

Also I specifically said Black and brown (Arabs).
                  I don't really need to, u can believe whatever you want. I live here and see what i said every single day.
                  Have a great one!

Comment

I don't really need to, u can believe whatever you want. I live here and see what i said every single day.
                    Have a great one!
                    To be clear, I don't doubt the Dutch are racist (because they are). I'm just saying that that isn't reflected in football when you actually look at the diversity of players in the league (at least in the bigger clubs who can afford them).

Comment

To be clear, I don't doubt the Dutch are racist (because they are). I'm just saying that that isn't reflected in football when you actually look at the diversity of players in the league (at least in the bigger clubs who can afford them).
                      You also know Iran and Iranians are without defense, people can shit on them without any consequences. Something they can't do with Moroccans or black people.

Black players are mainstream in the world, their arab players come from their own dual national (with the hope of seeing them join dutch NT later).

Comment

Delfi scored goal against Rijeka!

Comment

Nice finish and nice hair!

Comment

Rijeka are a strong team. Damesh garm for sticking to it and not giving up in past couple years

Comment

Rijeka are Skocic's home town team

Comment

Was the first sub and replaced someone at min 6, so i believe injury related sub.
                                He was out of starting line up for while so the goal which happen to be the winner came at the right time

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X