This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Younes Delfi @ HNK Gorica | 2021-22

Our boy Younes has apparently extended with HNK for another season, unfortunately he was sidelined due to injury for almost the entire season but he did well when we played and even scored a few goals (one of which was with his shambool )

Interesting that it’s apparently a loan with a purchase option in there. GNK is one of Croatia’s solid teams and I really think for the season it’s a solid move and opportunity for him to get back to full fitness and play regularly.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...th-hnk-gorica/
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Very happy they’re giving him another chance, could be a big season for him!
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Croatian league starts this weekend. Younes is in Croatia now, but don’t know if he played any minutes in the preseason.

Comment

He looked more impressive & promising player overall to me than ghaedi did during that U17 WC ..!
        Both did look rather undersized & fragile @ that time ..!
        Funny how they both turned out ..!
        One is still skinny lil kootoole but holding his own rather well amongst a bunch physical narrekharz in PGL…!
        The other grew into a decent physical size & shape, moved to Europe but has somewhat struggled with injuries & fitness there ..!

I still rate his game more than ghaedi & think his style of play is more heads up & European clever, although ghaedi has also improved his game on that front massively since that U17WC times ..!

Ps
        Are the Charlie boys still owner club of Yunes..!?
        Surprised those Eredivisie Trials didn’t land him a contract there ..! I though he would suit that league & could run riot in there after a couple of years of break in period.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          He looked more impressive & promising player overall to me than ghaedi did during that U17 WC ..!
          Ghaedi was never in the Iran U-17 team daashi, at 17 he was in Bushehr doing the bandari dance
          sigpic

Comment

I just googled' him and I found this article. It says that they had trouble rehabbing him in Croatia before? This is from March 9th, I think he is healthy now but interesting to note.

I think he went to Iran to get treated.

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...medium=twitter

Comment

Both did look rather undersized & fragile @ that time ..!
              Funny how they both turned out ..!
              One is still skinny lil kootoole but holding his own rather well amongst a bunch physical narrekharz in PGL…!
              The other grew into a decent physical size & shape, moved to Europe but has somewhat struggled with injuries & fitness there ..!

I still rate his game more than ghaedi & think his style of play is more heads up & European clever, although ghaedi has also improved his game on that front massively since that U17WC times ..!

Ps
              Are the Charlie boys still owner club of Yunes..!?
              Surprised those Eredivisie Trials didn’t land him a contract there ..! I though he would suit that league & could run riot in there after a couple of years of break in period.
              I think you are mistaking Ghaedi for Mohammad Ghaderi. He was the small winger on the other side of Delfi.

Comment

Hopefully he can stay fully fit this season, he was unlucky last year with injuries and then when he came back it was too late for a run of games. Also if I remember correctly he contracted Covid last season. Decent league for him to be in to get some minutes , I think they just missed out on European football on the last game of the season so he will be concentrating on the domestic league.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  I think you are mistaking Ghaedi for Mohammad Ghaderi. He was the small winger on the other side of Delfi.
                  Correct. Ghaderi was really good that tournament. He plays for Tractor now - often as a sub.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    yea, my bad ..!! hum meant the other little winger playing opposite on the LW..!!

huh ....so Ghaedi came sorta outa nowhere ...?? was he ever involved in our U-TMs..? scouted from Azadegan, like Taremi ?

Comment

yea, my bad ..!! hum meant the other little winger playing opposite on the LW..!!

huh ....so Ghaedi came sorta outa nowhere ...?? was he ever involved in our U-TMs..? scouted from Azadegan, like Taremi ?
                      he played u20 and u23

Comment

On bench in the season opener.

Comment

They lost 2-0, didn't feature. They have a new coach, hope he gives him a good amount of games.

Comment

Up 3-0 at 69mins and Delfi on the bench

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

They have 4-5 young attacking players for those 2-3 spots. His chance will come soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X