Comment

won 2:0

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Back to back starts is awesome going into this TM camp…very good news
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

they are way more defensively sound when he is in the team. They had not won away to osijek in 3 years.

Seems coach prefers shift to back 5 now, that way he can cover for the teams deficiency at CB. Ristovski will probably continue to play as RCB as he does with Macedonia NT, Sadegh at RWB.

Hope he comes outta TM games totally fit and ready to crack on in league and EL.

Comment

Brilliant to see him complete the full 90. Brilliant news as some of our other defenders are injured so him being fit is massive.

Comment

Quick round up on dinamo to end this window.

After Gvardiol officially joined Leipzig (he was left on loan at dinamo for a year after actually signing last year), they also lost Lovro Majer to Rennes for ~EU 15 mio and now CDM Jakic to Eintracht Frankfurt for initial loan with buy obligation next summer. Stojanovic sadegh's RB competition was sold to Empoli who promoted to Serie A this year.

Basically another summer, anybody who plays solid for dinamo in past couple seasons and shows a couple good EL games makes a good-great transfer.

Hope sadegh takes advantage of this huge opportunity by staying fit and performing in EL,league this year without interruption.

Comment

Was on the bench in 2-0 win in the league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

On the bench again vs West Ham in EL.

Comment

Dinamo coach switched to 3 back line hence Sadegh on bench and immediately the West Ham scored.

Comment

IT was a terrible mistake with backpass by theophile catherine.

The team looks way more solid with ristovski at RCB instead of him, and sadegh at RWB spot.

Comment

Sadegh subbed in. He just got the better of Benrahma a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Sadegh subbed in. He just got the better of Benrahma a few times.
                          He replaced his rival as well

Comment

Decent cameo from Sadegh, he lost possession once (from my count), and was doing well defensively vs Benrahma.

Comment

has this been said already the previous coach is in jail, hence the cause of the collapse of this team.
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

He wasn't in squad in 4-1 win today
                                Is he injured again?

Comment

Working...
                                X