• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    What? Away goals doesn't count?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Not anymore starting this season I believe. I like the change

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Their team is not as good as last year. Losing 3 zip to Moldavian side is embarrassing.
      See, their team is still mostly the same as last season.
      It's just that the coach sucks.
      He's a nobody. They made the mistake to install him as a permanent solution just because he was in charge for the return leg against Spurs.
      He has no authority at all. That win over Spurs was due to Orsic having a brilliant night and Spurs somehow performing way below their level.

Big teams need obviously big coaches who can handle the egos of the players. Mamic was a much better coach for them.

Regarding Tiraspol they are not as bad as you might think. They beat already Red Star Belgrade in the round before.
      However what I don't like at all about them is that they are amost entirely made up by foreigners. Only one Moldovan player in the starting eleven plus only two others on the bench.

Comment

Dinamo coach on Sadegh. Hope he gets some minutes this weekend:

""In our back row, where we have eight players at our disposal, five are out of the frame. So we have exceptional problems in defense. Out are Daniel Štefulj, Rasmus Lauritsen, Josip Šutalo, now and Dino Perić. We will do everything to make Sadegh Moharrami manage to participate in Saturday's game, and if not from the beginning, then at least by entering the game later."

https://sportklub.hr/nogomet/hrvatsk...ca-ozlijedena/

Comment

Finally some encouraging news, thanks for the update aenima jaan
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sadegh starting vs Lokomotiva

https://www.nacional.hr/ht-prva-liga...tne-postave-3/

Comment

Sadegh looks good running no sign of injury bothering him
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They play in few days in CL qualifier. With disaster first match result, will be interesting to see if the coach rested the other guy for CLQ or $adegh will start.
                Their match is 0-0@ min 80 so far.
                They are also struggling in the league

Comment

1-0, nice goal Orsic.

Sadegh hasnt put a foot wrong. They look much more defensively solid with him in and I think their league analysts have statistically backed that up (his recoveries, tackles, interceptions are higher than any RB in the league/90)

Technically, tactically he is a very sound, modern footballer with great acceleration to add himself to attack. Physically his injury issues are holding him back from playing 30+ games a year he needs to make a move to top 5 league.

As for Dinamo they often have these type of starts every few seasons. It has to do with their high turnover of players I think. As soon as one group gets settled the top ones are sold to big leagues and it takes a few months for the new talents to bed themselves in and for the team to find its shape. This year the problem is compounded by the coach situation. Mamic was great but then the scandal happened and he had to leave, new guy clearly doesnt have same CV or coaching caliber.

For example this summer again they are lost huge CB talent Josko Gvardiol who is now starting for leipzig, and will lose star CAM Lovro Majer to Rennes for 15 mil after this match. New guys, especially in attacking mid role are also big talents but will take time to find their feet as main guys just like majer needed time last season.

Even if they dont make CL I expect another good EL run from them like last year unless coach really fucks up

Comment

They play today in CLQ. Sadegh probably won't start as he played few days a go in the league, in other hand they lost 3-0 the first leg so coach may change his line up. Never know..

Comment

In the starting lineup

Comment

Great.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Anyone else see a resemblance between sadegh and saman? they could 1000% pass as brothers
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

how could they loose 3-0 to a team from Moldova in the first leg?

Comment

His rival Ristovski playing as CB.
                                Look like the other CB fcuked it up big time the last match.

Comment

Working...
                                X