This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Big fan of him and this club but heneeds to leave if he's not back in XI by winter transfer window.
    The guy get injured every two morning, where do you want him to go?

Comment

Fair. I thought it was just one or two major injuries but if there's a more significant problem then may as well stay there, it's one hell of a development club, shame.

Comment

Hoping to see him start tonight. They play against Delfi’s Gorica (who I hope gets more minutes too).

Comment

Moharrami's injuries must be really hard for him to handle. He has had terrible luck so far. As soon as he gets back in shape, he injures himself again.
          I really hope this doesn't become a permanent issue for him.

Comment

No sadegh in the squad - match just kicked off vs Delfi’s Gorica which he is starting
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

First leg of the Champions League qualifier is tonight away at FC Sheriff (Moldovan champions). They win this round and they are in the group stage - which would mean three of our players to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                First leg of the Champions League qualifier is tonight away at FC Sheriff (Moldovan champions). They win this round and they are in the group stage - which would mean three of our players to watch.
                not in the squad

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  never in the squad

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                  Fyp..

Comment

This guy doesnt get breaks with injuries

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He wasn’t in the squad for the Gorica game either , I know the coach was taking it slow due to his fitness and not wanting to rush and was hoping he would be fit for international break time. I am hoping that is the same timetable and that there hasn’t been a setback.

Comment

They are currently losing 2/0

Comment

Now losing 3-0.

Comment

Their team is not as good as last year. Losing 3 zip to Moldavian side is embarrassing.

Comment

These Eastern European teams never seem to travel well in European competition. They can just as easily beat this team 3 or 4-0 at home. I don’t think away goals count this season either so if it is level on aggregate will go to extra time.

Comment

These Eastern European teams never seem to travel well in European competition. They can just as easily beat this team 3 or 4-0 at home. I don’t think away goals count this season either so if it is level on aggregate will go to extra time.
                                What? Away goals doesn't count?

Comment

Working...
                                X