X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Clearly some sort of masochist.
    I think he is just a fan of the traditional roohozi song "... cheh joori beram too aftaabeh ...".

Go Sadegh!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      I think he is just a fan of the traditional roohozi song "... cheh joori beram too aftaabeh ...".

Go Sadegh!
      I still don’t get it what’s this aftaabeh song you speak of?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Why do you have leyton orient as your signature
        They're my local team and I've been going to matches for a while now. Nice fans and the team has some history.
        Good value of a match day experience for London too. 29 Pound gets you entry, 1 pint + a pie and mash.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          They're my local team and I've been going to matches for a while now. Nice fans and the team has some history.
          Good value of a match day experience for London too. 29 Pound gets you entry, 1 pint + a pie and mash.
          Ask them if they’ll take sadegh on Loan

Joking aside league one and league two would be decent spots for our 18-20 year old talents to spend a season or so to get into the tough/physical shape needed to succeed in Europe. Lots of good English players grow from those leagues so I applaud you for following and being an invested fan!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Ask them if they’ll take sadegh on Loan

Joking aside league one and league two would be decent spots for our 18-20 year old talents to spend a season or so to get into the tough/physical shape needed to succeed in Europe. Lots of good English players grow from those leagues so I applaud you for following and being an invested fan!
            I appreciate the kind words.

Comment

Dinamo played a friendly against Dynamo Kyiv today. Moharrami was not even included in the team for this one too…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Dinamo played a friendly against Dynamo Kyiv today. Moharrami was not even included in the team for this one too…
                unless things change, Shoja will be RB at world cup. moharrami probably will be invited as a backup. nobody else worth bringing (esmailifar, hardani, rezaiain).

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  unless things change, Shoja will be RB at world cup. moharrami probably will be invited as a backup. nobody else worth bringing (esmailifar, hardani, rezaiain).
                  Hardani is good.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Hardani is good.
                    I liked him when he played a bit for TM but clearly Skocic is not interested. not even brought to team last time

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      I liked him when he played a bit for TM but clearly Skocic is not interested. not even brought to team last time
                      Skocic also played Jafar Salmani as a right-back in our World Cup qualifier game too vs. Syria ...
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I saw in some Iranian paper today that they suggested Saman Ghoddoos as righ back.

Comment

Best for Saman and TM is RW. He should start instead of wasted Gholi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Best for Saman and TM is RW. He should start instead of wasted Gholi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Agreed….saman has done well at rwb but doesn’t change the fact he is most effective as a rw or cm
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Sadegh made the bench this week. I’m not sure if Skocic will be attending or if he has other more important things to do.

Comment

Apology wrong address
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 05-05-2022, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X