Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sadly he's still my go to RB starter in a more open attacking games .... to play lowblock...park the bus and counter ... probably were better off going with shoja in RB?

Im far more worried about our LWB position... and to think that most team's speed and attacking strengths are often down from their RWing position ... we really gonna get exposed at WC if we dont address that situation quickly enough..!!

if shitt stays same as now, then we have no choice but to yank back and waste Amiri at LWB position..!

Comment

Ramin > Sadegh

/story

Comment

To be honest, I was screaming for Daniel Esmailfar from Sepahan when Sadegh was banned when he selected Gholami instead during one of the last WCQ's, I think it was against South Korea but when I watched Sepahan ACL game vs Al Taawon, I realized that he is not TM. He was the main Soorakh in that game, had so many error passes so unfortunately we need to stick to either Sadegh or Ramin who's probably better than Sadegh even though I really dislike the guy (Personality).

Comment

Dinamo sacked their coach. Maybe a glimmer of hope for Sadegh?
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

No SM in the squad. I expected more from him. He’s barely played after his first season.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              No SM in the squad. I expected more from him. He’s barely played after his first season.
              He's really bad. I honestly have no idea why or how he plays for Team Melli. I'm no fan of Ramin at all and I know him and Vouria were excluded for other reasons but surely there must be better players around? Put Ghoddos at RB and he'll play 10 times bettter.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                He's really bad. I honestly have no idea why or how he plays for Team Melli. I'm no fan of Ramin at all and I know him and Vouria were excluded for other reasons but surely there must be better players around? Put Ghoddos at RB and he'll play 10 times bettter.
                I think that's a smart thing to do. Either Ghoddos or Shoja as a right back (if we are going super defensive). Problem, our midfield is so bad, Ghoddos has to be one our midfielders.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

At one point he was the next up and coming RB in Iran. He was excellent in Malavan and Persepolis. He left for Europe, still young, and at the right time. Unfortunately I really think injuries ruined him. He runs like a robot now (not in a good way).

Comment

Shoja should play right back in WC. Saman RW. JB left. The real issue is two CM
                    That is my concern. The rest at worst you can play CB as right or left backs

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      To be honest, I was screaming for Daniel Esmailfar from Sepahan when Sadegh was banned when he selected Gholami instead during one of the last WCQ's, I think it was against South Korea but when I watched Sepahan ACL game vs Al Taawon, I realized that he is not TM. He was the main Soorakh in that game, had so many error passes so unfortunately we need to stick to either Sadegh or Ramin who's probably better than Sadegh even though I really dislike the guy (Personality).
                      Totally agree with the observation!! .... It is typical Iranian thing, to abandon proven and tested and hope for unknown! (Shah vs Khomeini as an example! sorry that may be stretch!! but you get my point ). Everybody including the so called football experts in Iran were talking why Daaniel is not invited. He should start instead of Moharammi, etc. ... -- We saw the guy plan in ACL and he was a total disaster!! Did this people really watched this guy play?

Ramin is also a deficit. He causes a lot of stress in the team, makes more mistakes than anyone else, argues with everyone, embellish and fake injuries. Just a real joker!! He is a thing of a past!! Let's move on!

Comment

He's really bad. I honestly have no idea why or how he plays for Team Melli.
                        The TM coaching staff seems to rate Moharrami very highly - here's a direct quote from TM assistant coach Marijo Tot earlier this month:
                        "We also have Sadegh Moharremi from Dynamo Zagreb, who plays very well here in Team Melli and was the best player on the field in the last game against Lebanon. I do not want to get into Dynamo’s problems, but given how good Moharrami is, I wonder why he does not get more minutes of play with his club in Croatia.”
                        https://www.teammelli.com/marijo-tot...rom-the-group/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Shoja should play right back in WC. Saman RW. JB left. The real issue is two CM
                          That is my concern. The rest at worst you can play CB as right or left backs

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          Shoja at RB would be a big mistake. No one remembers how easily 31 yr old Ali Mabkhout ran past him when he got the red card? He looked like Espeedy Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                            The TM coaching staff seems to rate Moharrami very highly - here's a direct quote from TM assistant coach Marijo Tot earlier this month:
                            "We also have Sadegh Moharremi from Dynamo Zagreb, who plays very well here in Team Melli and was the best player on the field in the last game against Lebanon. I do not want to get into Dynamo’s problems, but given how good Moharrami is, I wonder why he does not get more minutes of play with his club in Croatia.”
                            https://www.teammelli.com/marijo-tot...rom-the-group/
                            They also seem to rate Nourollahi highly, so that doesn't really mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              They also seem to rate Nourollahi highly, so that doesn't really mean much.
                              Why do you have leyton orient as your signature
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Why do you have leyton orient as your signature
                                Clearly some sort of masochist.

Comment

Working...
                                X