X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

played last 20 mins in 2-0 win.

Comment

Not even on the bench.

Our left-back and right-back situation right now is shockingly bad. If Shoja is healthy and in shape, don't mind him for right back. But left back is still a major weakness that needs addressing. Maybe Vahid Amiri will have to do there ...
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Not even on the bench.

Our left-back and right-back situation right now is shockingly bad. If Shoja is healthy and in shape, don't mind him for right back. But left back is still a major weakness that needs addressing. Maybe Vahid Amiri will have to do there ...
        he is needed in central midfield zone, really wasted at LB.

I think Jafar Salmani deserves a chance at LB.

Comment

What is frustrating about this situation is we don’t know if it’s injury related, form related or just dinamo mafia stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            he is needed in central midfield zone, really wasted at LB.

I think Jafar Salmani deserves a chance at LB.
            I know. Ahmad Nourallahi in that CM role is scary; the man leaves gaps mile-long when he decides to think he is a striker.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              What is frustrating about this situation is we don’t know if it’s injury related, form related or just dinamo mafia stuff.
              he was the starter until he got injured repeatedly.

Comment

he was the starter until he got injured repeatedly.
                "starter" aka he played like a string of 5-6 games before being benched again and replaced. 49 games in a total of 4 seasons now at Dinamo Zagreb is honestly pathetic, especially considering the quality of opposition he is facing in the Croatian league. Good on him for staying in Europe, but this guy is just way too overrated. His constant time on the bench really shows in his Team Melli games as well, where he's made turnover after turnover in quite a few of our qualifying matches.
                Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 04-15-2022, 10:34 AM.

Comment

He is wasting his time first of all ,,, at dinamo the old coach had some belief in him , the new coach
                  Would rather play a youth player from their B team than give mohrami a chance ,,, I mean he is a solid player
                  When they needed to get that tie in the 2nd leg with Moldovan club they played mohrami but I mean he needs to get out this summer ASAP .z

He stay there I mean I know this idiot coach (skocic) we have will play mohrami even if he is out of form , but for his career and his future he needs to leave ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    "starter" aka he played like a string of 5-6 games before being benched again and replaced. 49 games in a total of 4 seasons now at Dinamo Zagreb is honestly pathetic, especially considering the quality of opposition he is facing in the Croatian league. Good on him for staying in Europe, but this guy is just way too overrated. His constant time on the bench really shows in his Team Melli games as well, where he's made turnover after turnover in quite a few of our qualifying matches.
                    How is him being on the bench related to the quality of opposition he is facing though?

I dont disagree that he has been dissapointing, but it wasnt 5-6 games. He took the starting spot from stojanovic last season. Same stojanovic who is now starter for midtable serie A side Empoli (Dinamo let him go once it became clear Sadegh was first choice - see their EL matches last season when they had best defensive record in europe). Then they offered him a new long term deal with improved wages, hardly something you do if you think a player is as crap as you say or always a benchwarmer

Unsurprisingly because of his constant back and forth with injuries they beefed up RB spot. Ristovski is captain of same macedonian side that just beat Italy and came from Sporting Lisbon.

Obviously, this is way higher level of internal competition than any of our fullbacks (or actually defenders for that matter) currently experience, it is reflected in playing time.
                    The risk is that as with situations like ARJ and ghoddos, lack of playing time translates to lack of top form when TM games come. You can only go so long without consistent minutes before your performance is affected in rare occasions you do play.

He should seek loan at least in summer to holland, belgium, portugal and get in consistent minutes before WC as Sko will almost certainly be starting him at RB.

On a related note, I wonder how involved Skocic is with communicating these playing time concerns to the players. Last time he was asked about Moharrami on national TV he said that even if he was passed fit 10 mins before a game he would still start him. Not being critical of skocic, but I wonder if this underlying belief that he will always be picked as a starter for TM when fit makes him less likely to force a transfer at this stage.

Comment

How is him being on the bench related to the quality of opposition he is facing though?
                      I dont disagree that he has been dissapointing, but it wasnt 5-6 games. He took the starting spot from stojanovic last season. Same stojanovic who is now starter for midtable serie A side Empoli (Dinamo let him go once it became clear Sadegh was first choice - see their EL matches last season when they had best defensive record in europe). Then they offered him a new long term deal with improved wages, hardly something you do if you think a player is as crap as you say or always a benchwarmer
                      Unsurprisingly because of his constant back and forth with injuries they beefed up RB spot. Ristovski is captain of same macedonian side that just beat Italy and came from Sporting Lisbon.
                      Obviously, this is way higher level of internal competition than any of our fullbacks (or actually defenders for that matter) currently experience, it is reflected in playing time.
                      The risk is that as with situations like ARJ and ghoddos, lack of playing time translates to lack of top form when TM games come. You can only go so long without consistent minutes before your performance is affected in rare occasions you do play.
                      He should seek loan at least in summer to holland, belgium, portugal and get in consistent minutes before WC as Sko will almost certainly be starting him at RB.
                      On a related note, I wonder how involved Skocic is with communicating these playing time concerns to the players. Last time he was asked about Moharrami on national TV he said that even if he was passed fit 10 mins before a game he would still start him. Not being critical of skocic, but I wonder if this underlying belief that he will always be picked as a starter for TM when fit makes him less likely to force a transfer at this stage.
                      Quality of opponent is one of the direct factors when deciding the line up of a team. Hence why coaches usually start what's called a "B team" in games against weaker teams or cup games that don't matter. The trusted starters are kept for more important games. If he can't get starting minutes in a weak league, then clearly the coaches don't trust him to start even against that weak level of opposition. Regardless, that's besides the point. My point was that he barely gets like 12-13 games a season, and they're not even against top quality opposition, since the league is so weak.

I agree with the rest of your points though.
                      Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 04-15-2022, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        Don't say that, you soon will be insulted anti iranian or pessimist by bunch of kidos here lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He simply failed to progress despite joining europe at young age.
                          He shouldn't start in WC, and as we suck in this position i wouldn't be surprised Sko start a CB like Shoja there

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            He simply failed to progress despite joining europe at young age.
                            He shouldn't start in WC, and as we suck in this position i wouldn't be surprised Sko start a CB like Shoja there

Speed was a big part of his game. His injuries ruined that unfortunately.
                            His confidence is down. His touches have gotten worse too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Speed was a big part of his game. His injuries ruined that unfortunately.
                              His confidence is down. His touches have gotten worse too.
                              Speed is big part of R or L backs. Specially in today football.
                              Kia wasn't also the same when he lost his speed and we talking about Kia. And football at 15 years a go.

Comment

Not in the squad

Comment

Working...
                                X