Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has 0 perspective. Dinamo don't really trust him a'd I doubt any serious European club will be interested.

Like beiro and delfi, injuries really killed him

Comment

Subbed on 77’

Comment

Got turned by Papu Gomez :|

Comment

Nice save by Sadegh on a header in front of his net, got his legs in front of that.

Saves potential goal.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Got a 7.2 SofaScore rating in 16 minutes. 2nd best rating from his team.

Won 5/6 ground duels, 4/4 passing, made 4 tackles, blocked a shot, and drew a foul once

Well done

Comment

Unfortunately for Moha, the guy he's competing with (Ristovski) for RWB/RB assisted the goal for this match.

Comment

I wouldnt say he has no perspective...this is the reality of playing for a strong european team. There is competition with other strong international players.

They just gave sadegh a new long term deal so clearly they do believe in him enough to do that. The rest is up to him. He took his starting spot back from ristovski a few months ago and lost it again bc of injury.

Of course, it is easier to be the starter for Al sailiya or esteghlal that dinamo zagreb...

Not that moharrami covered himself in any glory in TM of late, he deserves a benching and for other options to show what they can do. But to use it as stick against him when we all know our other RBs would not even get those 12 minutes vs sevilla in the rest of their lives seems a bit unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I wouldnt say he has no perspective...this is the reality of playing for a strong european team. There is competition with other strong international players.

They just gave sadegh a new long term deal so clearly they do believe in him enough to do that. The rest is up to him. He took his starting spot back from ristovski a few months ago and lost it again bc of injury.

Of course, it is easier to be the starter for Al sailiya or esteghlal that dinamo zagreb...

Not that moharrami covered himself in any glory in TM of late, he deserves a benching and for other options to show what they can do. But to use it as stick against him when we all know our other RBs would not even get those 12 minutes vs sevilla in the rest of their lives seems a bit unfair.
                  I have no problems with Moharrami and believe he should be starter for both the NT and his club because I believe he has more quality than Ristovski. I don't forget his good performances in EL last year when he completely shut down Narsingh.

Comment

didnt see his game today...but in TM so far, although he has had some consistency, injury issues and a few glaring/silly mistakes..... I just dont see an alternative for him at TM, who's even Half his overall Quality as a RB...!! im certain he'll be our starter RB at WC and i expect him to be one of the best performing players as well... barring good fitness and avoiding untimely knocks..!!

i hope he can muster a move to higher profile EU club, especially one who can offer him more game minutes in league and Euros..!!

Comment

Starting. Coach resting few players who played vs Sevilla couple days a go

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Out at 60 min, still 0-0
                        Playing 3-5-2.is not helping him either.
                        He is more comfortable in 4-4-2, like most of Iranian R/L backs.. As our clubs and NT mostly play with 4 backs

Comment

On the bench for the home game against Sevilla, starts 18:45 CET.

Comment

4 subs made, Sadegh still on bench. Dinamo just scored. Need one more to draw the tie

Comment

Stayed on the bench as usual. His team won the game 1-0 but ultimately lost on aggregate and got knocked out of Europa League

Comment

Remained on the bench in 3-0 win

Comment

Working...
                                X