This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
    Moharrami is a liability. I don't feel confident heading to Qatar with him as starting full back. This guy will cost us in high profile games.
    We need a solution.
    He (still) seems promising, getting so many minutes in Europe. But somehow he even makes me long back to Rezaeian....
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Dinamo draw sevilla. Hopefully he takes back xi spot by then

Comment

He is still out of the squad, can only guess it is injury related. He needs to get to the bottom of what is causing these constant injuries.

Comment

Ristovski has had a motm performance in both matches since Sadegh's injury

Comment

Warmed the bench in a 2-0 win.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Interestingly had highest percentage of duels won in the league for year of 2021.

Comment

^ Sadegh for TM! Oh wait 😏

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  https://akharinkhabar.ir/sport/88656...م-ملی-شد

Sadeghi( former TM-player) speaking the truth.
                  Well Moharrami says something else in the video I posted down below on live Croatian TV. Btw, don't you ask yourself where was Sadeghi "to speak the truth" under Wilmots before posting that video?

Comment

The shy Dinamo player is the absolute record holder of the First HNL: "I hope for a duel against Croatia in Qatar"

Sadegh Moharrami is a Dinamo player, and his Iran has secured a place at the World Cup in Qatar.

Where the flags of all countries whose national teams have so far qualified for the World Cup are located and where our chessboard has been proudly flying for some time, the Iranian flag has now been raised, because Iran one day became one of only 15 countries whose national team will play. at the Qatari World Cup.

And one of the standard representatives of Iran is playing for Dinamo for the fourth season. It is about 25-year-old Sadegh Moharammi .

"I know how important it was for our country and for our people because they love football, so I'm very happy."

He is full of praise for Dragan Skočić

If you think that Sadegh is not a very talkative guy, you probably don't mind the impression, but when you just asked him about Dragan Skočić, the Croat who revived the Iranian national team, he had a lot more to say.

“When he came and took over the national team, I remember from day one people around us saying we had no chance because we were in a difficult situation at the time and we had to win every game,” he said and continued.

"He brought everything to this team. We had quality players, but he allowed the players to show their quality and when we look at how the players play for the national team and for the clubs, it shows that they play better for the national team. That means the coach helped the players." .

At the World Cup, the draw could bring Iran and Croatia together in the same group.

“I hope that happens,” Moharrami said, but says he doesn’t know who would win that duel.

"I don't know, but I just hope we play against Croatia. I would play against Orsic, that would be amazing!"

Moharrami is the absolute record holder of the First HNL

It is an amazing fact that Moharrami is the absolute record holder of the entire HNL in the number of followers on Instagram, with a total of 644 thousand.

For comparison, Livaković and Petković, for example, have 140 and 68 thousand followers, respectively, and the best players of Hajduk, Livaja and Krovinović also cannot come close to Moharrami in that category.

"Iranians, as I said, love football and support footballers. They follow and want to see what they do, especially in Europe and that's why they follow me."

As for Moharrami, there is no doubt who will end this exciting HNL season in first place.

"We are Dinamo and we have quality. I think we will be champions this season as well," he concluded.

Video: https://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/rubrik...---694896.html

Comment

Wasn't even on the bench today.

Comment

This dude has more interviews than minutes for Zagreb this season

Comment

Both him and Delfi on the bench

Comment

They won 2-1 and he didn’t come on. Delfi played the last 20 minutes though.

Comment

On the bench for match against Sevilla

Comment

In baazihaa ast ke Sadegh bayad baazi kone, ke nemikone.

Bebinim in ravand edaameh mide ya na.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X