Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadegh Moharrami @ GNK Dinamo Zagreb 2021-2022

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 Times in 3,694 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dortmund View Post
    He's gotta get those EL matches, only 2-3 decent domestic opponents
    Yeah. The league has 2-,3 competitive clubs beside Dinamo.
    Today match was vs another shit team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,481 Times in 3,716 Posts

ENJOYS ZAGREB

DINAMO'S MOST SELF-EFFACING PLAYER: 'CROATIANS LEAD ME BOTH IN THE CLUB AND IN THE NATIONAL TEAM, THEY ARE REALLY TALENTED'

He is one of the most beloved blue footballers, almost certainly going to the World Cup in Qatar next year

If we were to choose the most self-denying type of Dinamo locker room, surely the unanimous choice would be - Sadegh Moharrami . Quiet, withdrawn, but also always smiling and positive, Iranian Moha, that's his nickname, is a favorite of Maksimir and his teammates and coaches, never the slightest problem with him. And at the moment, Moharrami is the "zicer bet" for the placement at the World Cup in Qatar.

His Iran is a real hit qualifier in Asia, the national team led by Dragan Skočić is destroying everything in front of him. The other day, the United Arab Emirates "fell" (1: 0), and he played 1: 1 with South Korea. They lost, equalized, Taremi hit the crossbar ... If they had won, they would have been with one and a half feet at the World Cup.

From everything we see, it would be a miracle if Iran didn’t go to the World Cup, at the moment it is by far the best team in Asia.

- I agree, I think we are the best on our continent, I don't know if Iran has ever had such results in history, but you know what football is like ... Everything can turn around in an instant, one wrong step and the story goes in the other direction. That is why we, the players and the professional staff, stand firmly on the ground, preparing for the matches that follow very seriously, aware that we have not yet won a place in Qatar.

To clarify, Iran is first in the group with ten points from three (out of 10) games, South Korea has eight, the next runner-up, Lebanon five. And the first two from the group go directly to the WC, the group also includes the UAE, Iraq and Syria. It really seems like nothing can stop the Iranians .

By the way, Moharrami was obviously tried by Croatian coaches. In the Skočić national team, in the Krznar club, previously also Ivanković, Bjelica, Tomić, Mamić, Jovićević ... Indeed, a rich number of Croatian experts.

- True, a lot of Croatian coaches have guided me in my career and I am very happy about that. They are all experts who know football, who introduced me to European views and football style, and I learned a lot from each of them. Currently, Skočić is a great support in the national team and I am very grateful to him because he helped me a lot in the moments when I was injured and when he was recovering from injuries. He called me, advised me, believed in me ... So did Krznar in Dinamo, a man who knows football very well and from whom you can really learn a lot. Croatian coaches are very talented, they know a lot and I am very glad that so many of them have coached me so far.

What is the difference between Croatia and Iran, Zagreb and Tehran, in relation to football and players? For example, what does it look like when Moharrami walks through the capital of Iran, and what does it look like when he does it in Zagreb?

- Well, well, I can tell the difference, ha-ha. Tehran and Iran are still bigger than Zagreb and Croatia, so more people recognize me. I say, the Iranians are totally crazy about football, you can see that in that relationship, it's calmer in Zagreb. Here and there someone recognizes me on the street, someone approaches, greets me, but it’s not as intense as in Iran, for sure.

It seems, however, that he is feeling better in Zagreb and Dinamo, that he has adapted well to life in Croatia?

- Ugh, it was hard at first, I have to admit. I came from a completely different culture, from another continent, I didn't know anyone, it was a completely different world for me, not just football. However, I have been in Zagreb for three years, now I feel at home, I have friends, everyone at Dinamo accepted me very well, I don't have any problems now, things have fallen into place.

And is he satisfied with the games and the status in Dinamo, as he sees that part of the story?

- I had problems with injuries, especially the knee, I certainly do not like that part of the story. When you’re hurt, of course you can’t be completely satisfied. That is why you want to continue your career and stay at Dinamo, and then everything is up to me. To work to the maximum in training and use the chances in matches, and the coach will decide how much he will use me and how much I will play. So just to be healthy and ready, everything else will come, I believe I will then show as much as I really can.

When he talks about career ambitions, he returns to health again.

- We all have our ambitions, here, for me now is the first place in the World Cup, it is still the crown for every player when it comes to the national team. And when it comes to a club career, well, you don't have to look too far ahead because you never know in football how it's going to end, where you'll be tomorrow. So, once again, just to be healthy, and then there will be minutes and games in Dinamo, with whom I want to win all the trophies again this season and, of course, make another great European result. That is our focus and goal, we are preparing for that. We have shown in the last games that we still have a quality team, we are playing better and better and I believe that we will be on that track in the continuation of this season.

How, in general, do they perceive Dinamo in Iran, do the Iranians follow the results of Moharrami's club?

- Iranians follow football very much, they watch everything they can, and the fact that Croatian coaches are here at a price also shows that they love and respect Croatian football very much. Ever since, but especially after second place at the World Cup in Russia. So they know about Dinamo, our club is not unknown here, but after the victory over Tottenham , of course, there are fewer and fewer of those to whom I have to explain where I play and tell them about our results.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,185 Times in 493 Posts
    Dinamo Zagreb just tied Rijeka 3-3. These are the two teams on top of the league table. Sadegh was not even on the bench. Do we know why?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Not in squad vs Dinamo rival Rijeka. The match is almost over(3-3).

I am not impressed by this guy tbh, injuries after injuries, ups and downs, too risky defensively vs some half decent teams and not that good offensively either.
    Time to give some other guys like Hardani a decent chance.
    We are vulnerable om both sides

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 2,190 Posts
    He was one of our best players in the match against UAE but not great in the Korea game. Was probably the first time he has played the full 90 in two games in a row for a while I think, close succession too. Could be the reason he didn’t play in this game, lots of international players being rested in games today.
    I think (injuries permitting) that he is our best player in that position , just needs a bit more luck and more game time.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,965 Times in 1,509 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Not in squad vs Dinamo rival Rijeka. The match is almost over(3-3).

I am not impressed by this guy tbh, injuries after injuries, ups and downs, too risky defensively vs some half decent teams and not that good offensively either.
    Time to give some other guys like Hardani a decent chance.
    We are vulnerable om both sides

Man hamishe aghidam in boodeh ke Milad bayad defaa'e chap baashe.

Noorafkan kond ast va roberooye harfi dorost o hesaabi nemikeshe.

Omidvaram dar AEK roo form biyaad va jaaye khod raa dar tarkibe aslie TM pas begire.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardalan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardalan View Post
    Man hamishe aghidam in boodeh ke Milad bayad defaa'e chap baashe.

Noorafkan kond ast va roberooye harfi dorost o hesaabi nemikeshe.

Omidvaram dar AEK roo form biyaad va jaaye khod raa dar tarkibe aslie TM pas begire.
    دفاع راست بعد بازنشتگی کیا هیچ وقت نقطه قوت تیم ملی نشد متاسفانه. یه مدت خسرو حیدری بود، کار دفاعیش و سانتر هاش خوب بود اما بینهایت کتد.
    و کار به جایی رسید که کیروش از منتظری تو جام جهانی استفاده کرد
    بعد رامین رضاییان و وریا که هر کدوم کمبود های خودشون و داشتن. اما شاید در کل رامین رضاییان تا حدی تونست در دفاع و حمله اوکی باشه.
    به نظر من صادق محرمی الان از همه اینها(در اوجشون) ضعیف تره و این ضعف شاید جلوی تیم های مثل سوریه، لبنان، حتی عراق و امارات به چشم نیاد، اما جلوی تیمی مثل کره کاملا مشهود بود و حتی تو باشگاش جلوی تیم های سرعتی که از فضای خالی پشت دفاع استفاده میکنن کاملا واضح بوده

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    در مورد LB هم همین داستانه. ما بالای دو دهه هست که یه بازیکن حتی تو کلاس درجه یک اسیا تو این منطقه نداریم.
    مجتبی محرمی بود که یه سر و گردن از همه بالا تر بود، بعد جواد منافی، عالی، که زخمی شد و به فنا رفت، بعد میناوند و شاهرودی که هر دو نسبتا خوب بودن و بعدش بازیکن های زیادی مثل نصرتی، امیر حسین صادقی که جاشون اونجا نبوده و به خاطر ضعف در این منطقه اونجا بازی کردن.
    سالهای اخیر هم میلاد و احسان و امیری و نور افکن که همه بالا و بایین خودشونو دارن و متاسفانه مثل سمت راست، سمت چپ هم بازیکن شیش دنگ نداریم...

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    On the bench vs Rapid in EL

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,913 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Seems benching him might’ve been the wrong decision. They’ve conceded 2 goals by half time and the defense looks weak. Safety has typically performed quite well in these European matches so seems stupid to bench him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 239

You do not have permission to view the list of names.