Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-1 HT. Dinamo playing well. Sadegh quite conservative in his offensive approach but I think thats been dictated to him by the coach. He usually covers while other fullback on left is more involved with attacking sequences.

Passing has been decent and hasnt let his guy beat him down that side.

If Dinamo can hold this result they will seal qualification with a win at home vs Genk in the upcoming matchday.

Comment

more offensively involved in second half, some great dribbling sequences and smart passes. He is not a strong crosser naturally but at least he is putting balls into dangerous areas tonight when he has the chance.

Commentator noted his solid game so far.

Comment

Subbed off after 89 mins. Solid game from him, neutralized Rapid's left side and definitely an improvement over the game vs Korea.

Dinamo 3-1 up.

Comment

3-1 and he was subbed out at 89 min, almost played a full game. Solid performance.

Comment

I like that his primary focus was to first give a solid defensive showing and then as game progressed he started to use his offensive tools and smart dribbling to get out of tight spots and stretch rapid, winning some good fouls too.

With that game I think he has solidified xi spot for time being. Now he needs to combine good performances with his biggest problem area : staying fit consistently.

If he does that he will now have window to show himself vs Genk, West Ham, and probably a knockout match at least.

Comment

Started, subbed out@67 min when the score was 1-0 for Osijek. They scored equalizer@min 80.
              They are now 3rd in the table. Osijek leading the league.
              Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Started, subbed out@67 min when the score was 1-0 for Osijek. They scored equalizer@min 80.
                They are now 3rd in the table. Osijek leading the league.
                Good that he was subbed off. Don’t want him injured again. He’s been playing a lot the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

unlucky not get a nice assist at 3:30. Bad miss by Croatian NT CF petkovic.

Good to see he regained starting spot, something I mentioned before he seems to do whenever fit for more than a month. Now he just needs to be careful, and finally get a lucky break, play rest of the season without any more problems. Slowly he will show more and more of his talent, especially in offensive phase

Comment

Starting in tonights EL home game against Gent, starts 18:45 CET! 🙌🏼

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Starting in tonights EL home game against Gent, starts 18:45 CET! 🙌🏼
                      Genk*

Comment

1-1 draw. Not a great result cause they have to play West Ham in the last match day. Hopefully West Ham rests key players since they’ve secured 1st place

Comment

He has a good experience in Europa league now.
                          Hopefully he will get some CL games soon to develop to the next level

Comment

Not in squad for today’s game.

Comment

Was not mentioned but they lost 0-2 at home to Hadjuk this sunday and Sadegh was subbed out at HT and replaced by Ristovaski, his rival.
                              Hope he starts in EL vs hot West Ham.

Comment

Sadegh will (hopefully) be on our podcast before the end of the year.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X