Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least he's back on the bench. That's somewhat hopeful. I haven't seen a lot from Ristovski but I assume he's outdoing Sadegh in training these days. He joined the club this season while Sadegh's been around at Dinamo since 2018.

Not sure what Mirko has in mind for next season, but if Sadegh doesn't see regular playing time maybe it might be best to take a look at some offers this summer.

I enjoyed/enjoy having watched his performance in a few matches at Dinamo and seeing his growth as a footballer in the last 3-4 years. Sadegh is a hard working and determined footballer. It's awesome that we have a right back at a decent Eastern European club like Dinamo Zagreb. Always wanted that for Heydari but he never left Iran.

I don't want him to leave Dinamo, he's spent time on the bench and has fought his way back to the starting 11 before. I don't doubt he'll get more playing time. I'm just not sure if it'll be consistent because Mirko is tough to figure out.

Comment

Starting against Hajduk Split

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami with an assist! Nice pass.

1-0 Dinamo against their arch rivals. Big game.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Sadegh Moharrami with an assist! Nice pass.

1-0 Dinamo against their arch rivals. Big game.
          He always turns up against Hajduk Split!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami was Man of the Match today, according to FotMob. He got an 8.4 out of 10 score. They played a huge rival game today vs. the other best club in the league, Hajduk Split.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Like I mentioned, whenever he gets a run with Dinamo he plays well. He was their fix Right back in last season's strong EL campaign before injury. The issue is always his fitness. He plays for a month or two tops then gets injured. By the time he regains his fitness, form, and match practice he has missed 3-4 months and in a club as big as dinamo the other options are no scrubs either.

I guess he got his chance finally today bc ristovski was injured. The rest of the players were the regular starters.

Comment

Impressive stats:

Comment

Was this last game of the season?
                    His rival wasn't in the squad today

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Moharrami’s season begins today. Super Cup. He played in most of the preaeason games. Let’s see if he can manage to stay healthy until the World Cup. And I hope he does because the next option at RB could be Khalilzadeh…

Comment

Starting in the Super Cup

Comment

In PKs now. Game ended 0-0. Few of the best Dinamo chances came from excellent sadegh crosses that forwards failed to put away.

Strong game by him vs good opponent and hope he keeps his spot moving forward this season in build up to WC.

Comment

For TM’s sake I hope he is healthy and recovers the form and potential we all knew he had. When he’s in form he’s our best RB by far.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                LOL! As I said before, this guy always turns up against their rivals Hajduk Split!

Comment

Working...
                                X