This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadegh Moharrami @ GNK Dinamo Zagreb 2021-2022

Already back in pre season training. Played second half of friendly win today.

He has made a huge leap in his game in past 1.5 yrs and is now a regular for club and country. The key for him reaching the next level and making big transfer (which due to his age, dinamo's profile and great track record selling players, plus his quality he can certainly do) is fitness. After becoming fix in Europa League last season he missed their amazing tie vs tottenham and QF match vs villareal due to bad injury which he only just recovered from in time for TM games. If he can play a full season with no injury all options are open for him bc of his talent. He is a truly modern fullback.

Excited to see him in CL

Comment

He had his up and down in TM recent games, his defensive play is still not in the level it should be.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

They beat Rostov 2-1 today. Not sure he was involved or not

Comment

He started second half and was taken off as a precaution around min 70 due to bad tackle. He was moving a bit gingerly on previously injured knee so I think to play it safe they took him out.

Coach on Moharrami :

"Moharrami ? It doesn’t look dangerous at first, but we’ll do the checkups on Monday"

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/nogo...prema-15083975

Comment

This is not the best Croatia team in level of talent but it is interesting that they have 5 players from Dinamo in their squad.
            One of the best Dinamo teams in recent years.

Comment

Sadegh teamate Orsic scored the 2nd vs Spain.

Comment

sadegh's teammate, orsic is shining vs. spain. croatia's best player this game

Comment

just tuned in , man Croatia always rocking some sick asss looking kits..!
                  its like nearly always the Best of Nike Football

Comment

Gvardiol really struggled tonight but he is not natural LB and just 19 years of age. He will learn. He will play for leipzig this season.

Orsic was super dangerous. He showed his quality in win over spurs when he scored an insane hattrick this season.

Petkovic I thought was ok at CF. His hold up play was decent, but just like in dinamo sometimes he lacks something extra you want CF to have.

Livakovic the GK has been one of the best at the tournament, probably the best GK playing outside of top 5 leagues, lot of big teams looking at him right now.

A very bright player that didnt play tonight was ivanusec, young wing who will be one of dinamo's key offensive pieces this season.

Besides these players on Croatian NT, Ristovski (RB) and Ademi (Captain and CDM) were both starters for macedonia this Euro.

On opposite side tonight dani olmo played almost his whole career in dinamo and was almost naturalized as croatian citizen. He made big move to leipzig last season.

Bottom line is : Dinamo is basically shitting out good players, the fact they saw enough in sadegh to reward him with long term deal on significantly improved wage tells you all you need to know about his performances last season, current level, and potential for more improvement. I just hope he can steer clear of these damn injuries, his knee was still heavily wrapped in previous game.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      just tuned in , man Croatia always rocking some sick asss looking kits..!
                      its like nearly always the Best of Nike Football
                      i wish we had no fkn sanctions so we could rock nike kits. without a doubt they are the king of cool kits

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        This is not the best Croatia team in level of talent but it is interesting that they have 5 players from Dinamo in their squad.
                        One of the best Dinamo teams in recent years.

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Sadegh teamate Orsic scored the 2nd vs Spain.

And now another Dinamo player gravanovic slices the France D and puts away a beauty to send Swiss into extra time vs France. He would have 3-4 goals this tournament if the guy knew how to stay onside! Really really solid forward definitely better than seferovic IMO
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dinamo really is a talent factory

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami was stellar vs. Bahrain. Almost flawless. The evolution of our TM starting RB’s in the last 10 years:

Khosro Heydari —> Ramin Rezaeian —> Sadegh Moharrami

Khosro Heydari, a RB who was at his peak in 2010. He could have left for Europe. But a lot of money was flowing in Iranian football 10 years ago (believe it or not) and he chose to stay. His form eventually declined and he retired in Iran. It was very disappointing for me because as a fan I saw potential in him. His dribbling wasn’t fancy, in fact he was predictable. But when he was at his peak (2008-2010) he was a real pain in the neck for opposing LW/LM. Both in Iran and in Asia. He had decent speed, good precision with his passing/crossing, and his dribbling wasn’t half bad (until his form declined). Heydari was a real work horse for Iran. Served under Daei, Ghotbi and Queiroz. He was a RB who CQ depended on. Towards the end of his career he competed with Mahini for the starting spot. He was one of those players who could have progressed (like a few of the other Taji players from his generation: Borhani and company).

Ramin Rezaeian came out of nowhere. As in ACTUALLY came out of nowhere. Fans knew of his quality and of him, but not until Carlos called him up after the 2014 World Cup. A versatile RB with good technique, good passing, decent vision of his side of the field. Good decision making towards building offensive plays and contributing in attack. He chose to Europe and gave it a try. Until Qatar came a knocking during a time when Iran faced heavy sanctions. I feel Ramin could have ended up at Genk or Brugge had he stayed in Europe. But that ship sailed.

Sadegh Moharrami. There’s really not anything bad for me to say about Sadegh Moharrami. Don’t get me wrong, he’s made mistakes. But in terms of consistency and in terms of his execution while contributing both in defense/attack, not only does he rank above Heydari/Mahini/Rezaeian, but he’s the best RB from Iran today. I’d even say with all honesty that he’s in the Top 3 best RBs in Asia. A really solid right back who still has the potential to go higher places in his football career.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              Sadegh Moharrami was stellar vs. Bahrain. Almost flawless. The evolution of our TM starting RB’s in the last 10 years:

Khosro Heydari —> Ramin Rezaeian —> Sadegh Moharrami

Khosro Heydari, a RB who was at his peak in 2010. He could have left for Europe. But a lot of money was flowing in Iranian football 10 years ago (believe it or not) and he chose to stay. His form eventually declined and he retired in Iran. It was very disappointing for me because as a fan I saw potential in him. His dribbling wasn’t fancy, in fact he was predictable. But when he was at his peak (2008-2010) he was a real pain in the neck for opposing LW/LM. Both in Iran and in Asia. He had decent speed, good precision with his passing/crossing, and his dribbling wasn’t half bad (until his form declined). Heydari was a real work horse for Iran. Served under Daei, Ghotbi and Queiroz. He was a RB who CQ depended on. Towards the end of his career he competed with Mahini for the starting spot. He was one of those players who could have progressed (like a few of the other Taji players from his generation: Borhani and company).

Ramin Rezaeian came out of nowhere. As in ACTUALLY came out of nowhere. Fans knew of his quality and of him, but not until Carlos called him up after the 2014 World Cup. A versatile RB with good technique, good passing, decent vision of his side of the field. Good decision making towards building offensive plays and contributing in attack. He chose to Europe and gave it a try. Until Qatar came a knocking during a time when Iran faced heavy sanctions. I feel Ramin could have ended up at Genk or Brugge had he stayed in Europe. But that ship sailed.

Sadegh Moharrami. There’s really not anything bad for me to say about Sadegh Moharrami. Don’t get me wrong, he’s made mistakes. But in terms of consistency and in terms of his execution while contributing both in defense/attack, not only does he rank above Heydari/Mahini/Rezaeian, but he’s the best RB from Iran today. I’d even say with all honesty that he’s in the Top 3 best RBs in Asia. A really solid right back who still has the potential to go higher places in his football career.
                              Excellent analysis koka, completely agree

Comment

Working...
                              X