Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, whenever he has been fit for longer than 3 weeks he wrestles back starting spot.

Honestly he sacrificed a lot to keep fighting in dinamo, finally he is actually a trusted player (when fit), think its pure iranian tabloid BS.

There is zero reason for him to go back to Iran. If he ends up having to leave dinamo before he fully shines there in euro competition, league for 12 good months then I think he could still get offers from portugal or so. IF he is able to put together a year of good games (like his form at end of last season that gave him new improved contract) of course he can aim higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      He’s not getting playing time cos of his injuries , if he is fully fit he would be starting every game.
      Ristovaski is his rival and play in multiple positions and is constantly part of their starting line up. So it is challenging job.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Yeah, whenever he has been fit for longer than 3 weeks he wrestles back starting spot.

Honestly he sacrificed a lot to keep fighting in dinamo, finally he is actually a trusted player (when fit), think its pure iranian tabloid BS.

There is zero reason for him to go back to Iran. If he ends up having to leave dinamo before he fully shines there in euro competition, league for 12 good months then I think he could still get offers from portugal or so. IF he is able to put together a year of good games (like his form at end of last season that gave him new improved contract) of course he can aim higher.
        Can be BS. But they usually don't post BS. It happens though.

Comment

He was dreadfully lethargic & mostly useless space-filler vs Iraq
          Hope he doesn’t feature vs SK as such or I fear the worst for us with our LwB position also still suspect & untested vs quality opponents..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Hope he doesn’t feature vs SK as such or I fear the worst for us with our LwB position also still suspect & untested vs quality opponents..!
            Yes. I wasn't impressed by him either.
            Rather to see young Hardani there. But he plays in Skocic land, and he loves him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Yes. I wasn't impressed by him either.
              Rather to see young Hardani there. But he plays in Skocic land, and he loves him.

Yup Eskoochie sure do favor him as his go to RB ..! Even when clearly not fit :/
              But then again Allahyar plays in those neck of woods too & he obviously doesn’t fancy him even a little ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                He wasn’t fit, his main problem is his fitness. As inarsenewetrust said he has to keep wrestling his spot back and then goes out injured again. He has the abilities to play at a higher level but could be the case that his body hinders him from doing so.

Comment

Good news.
                  Sadegh played 90 min vs bottom table team in 8-0 Dinamo raping the opponent.
                  His rival Ristovaski wasn't in squad today

Comment

He's gotta get those EL matches, only 2-3 decent domestic opponents

Comment

He had a nice assist for goal 2, minute 3:05.

Good cross, the part of his game he needs to improve more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        He's gotta get those EL matches, only 2-3 decent domestic opponents
                        Yeah. The league has 2-,3 competitive clubs beside Dinamo.
                        Today match was vs another shit team.

Comment

ENJOYS ZAGREB

DINAMO'S MOST SELF-EFFACING PLAYER: 'CROATIANS LEAD ME BOTH IN THE CLUB AND IN THE NATIONAL TEAM, THEY ARE REALLY TALENTED'

He is one of the most beloved blue footballers, almost certainly going to the World Cup in Qatar next year

If we were to choose the most self-denying type of Dinamo locker room, surely the unanimous choice would be - Sadegh Moharrami . Quiet, withdrawn, but also always smiling and positive, Iranian Moha, that's his nickname, is a favorite of Maksimir and his teammates and coaches, never the slightest problem with him. And at the moment, Moharrami is the "zicer bet" for the placement at the World Cup in Qatar.

His Iran is a real hit qualifier in Asia, the national team led by Dragan Skočić is destroying everything in front of him. The other day, the United Arab Emirates "fell" (1: 0), and he played 1: 1 with South Korea. They lost, equalized, Taremi hit the crossbar ... If they had won, they would have been with one and a half feet at the World Cup.

From everything we see, it would be a miracle if Iran didn’t go to the World Cup, at the moment it is by far the best team in Asia.

- I agree, I think we are the best on our continent, I don't know if Iran has ever had such results in history, but you know what football is like ... Everything can turn around in an instant, one wrong step and the story goes in the other direction. That is why we, the players and the professional staff, stand firmly on the ground, preparing for the matches that follow very seriously, aware that we have not yet won a place in Qatar.

To clarify, Iran is first in the group with ten points from three (out of 10) games, South Korea has eight, the next runner-up, Lebanon five. And the first two from the group go directly to the WC, the group also includes the UAE, Iraq and Syria. It really seems like nothing can stop the Iranians .

By the way, Moharrami was obviously tried by Croatian coaches. In the Skočić national team, in the Krznar club, previously also Ivanković, Bjelica, Tomić, Mamić, Jovićević ... Indeed, a rich number of Croatian experts.

- True, a lot of Croatian coaches have guided me in my career and I am very happy about that. They are all experts who know football, who introduced me to European views and football style, and I learned a lot from each of them. Currently, Skočić is a great support in the national team and I am very grateful to him because he helped me a lot in the moments when I was injured and when he was recovering from injuries. He called me, advised me, believed in me ... So did Krznar in Dinamo, a man who knows football very well and from whom you can really learn a lot. Croatian coaches are very talented, they know a lot and I am very glad that so many of them have coached me so far.

What is the difference between Croatia and Iran, Zagreb and Tehran, in relation to football and players? For example, what does it look like when Moharrami walks through the capital of Iran, and what does it look like when he does it in Zagreb?

- Well, well, I can tell the difference, ha-ha. Tehran and Iran are still bigger than Zagreb and Croatia, so more people recognize me. I say, the Iranians are totally crazy about football, you can see that in that relationship, it's calmer in Zagreb. Here and there someone recognizes me on the street, someone approaches, greets me, but it’s not as intense as in Iran, for sure.

It seems, however, that he is feeling better in Zagreb and Dinamo, that he has adapted well to life in Croatia?

- Ugh, it was hard at first, I have to admit. I came from a completely different culture, from another continent, I didn't know anyone, it was a completely different world for me, not just football. However, I have been in Zagreb for three years, now I feel at home, I have friends, everyone at Dinamo accepted me very well, I don't have any problems now, things have fallen into place.

And is he satisfied with the games and the status in Dinamo, as he sees that part of the story?

- I had problems with injuries, especially the knee, I certainly do not like that part of the story. When you’re hurt, of course you can’t be completely satisfied. That is why you want to continue your career and stay at Dinamo, and then everything is up to me. To work to the maximum in training and use the chances in matches, and the coach will decide how much he will use me and how much I will play. So just to be healthy and ready, everything else will come, I believe I will then show as much as I really can.

When he talks about career ambitions, he returns to health again.

- We all have our ambitions, here, for me now is the first place in the World Cup, it is still the crown for every player when it comes to the national team. And when it comes to a club career, well, you don't have to look too far ahead because you never know in football how it's going to end, where you'll be tomorrow. So, once again, just to be healthy, and then there will be minutes and games in Dinamo, with whom I want to win all the trophies again this season and, of course, make another great European result. That is our focus and goal, we are preparing for that. We have shown in the last games that we still have a quality team, we are playing better and better and I believe that we will be on that track in the continuation of this season.

How, in general, do they perceive Dinamo in Iran, do the Iranians follow the results of Moharrami's club?

- Iranians follow football very much, they watch everything they can, and the fact that Croatian coaches are here at a price also shows that they love and respect Croatian football very much. Ever since, but especially after second place at the World Cup in Russia. So they know about Dinamo, our club is not unknown here, but after the victory over Tottenham , of course, there are fewer and fewer of those to whom I have to explain where I play and tell them about our results.

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/nogo...irani-15109194

Comment

Dinamo Zagreb just tied Rijeka 3-3. These are the two teams on top of the league table. Sadegh was not even on the bench. Do we know why?

Comment

Not in squad vs Dinamo rival Rijeka. The match is almost over(3-3).

I am not impressed by this guy tbh, injuries after injuries, ups and downs, too risky defensively vs some half decent teams and not that good offensively either.
                              Time to give some other guys like Hardani a decent chance.
                              We are vulnerable om both sides

Comment

He was one of our best players in the match against UAE but not great in the Korea game. Was probably the first time he has played the full 90 in two games in a row for a while I think, close succession too. Could be the reason he didn’t play in this game, lots of international players being rested in games today.
                                I think (injuries permitting) that he is our best player in that position , just needs a bit more luck and more game time.

Comment

Working...
                                X