No announcement yet.

Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Of course he did. There’s no way in hell CQ is gonna coach Iraq. No offense to our dear Iraqi fans and their team. But CQ ain’t managing Iraq. It would have to be a very serious offer for CQ to coach South Korea. But Iran’s neighboring rival Iraq? Nope lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      ^ Of course he did. There’s no way in hell CQ is gonna coach Iraq. No offense to our dear Iraqi fans and their team. But CQ ain’t managing Iraq. It would have to be a very serious offer for CQ to coach South Korea. But Iran’s neighboring rival Iraq? Nope lol.
      south korea? i don’t think you remember the theatrics which occurred in 2014 wcq

Comment

This shahabedin Azizikhadem is an idiot !

They've asked him about the team melli coach and he replied "we have lots of time, So we all should rest and enjoy". Is this guy dumb? The qualifiers starts in 2 months. We have no friendly games scheduled! We have no coach . And he is treating skocic like "a nobody".

At first i though he is clever and trying to get a good deal out of skocic but then I found out that Skocic's contracts ends in 2023! So whats all the fuss ?? Why is he treating him like that! Make your final decision about TM coach, Install VAR, schedule some friendlies and fix Kish camp for TM .

Bring dadkan or even kafashian back baba, they will perform better than this moron

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Amateur work by him. Whoever he picks, he shouldn't be running polls online.
          Its shameful and skandalous, eaven with IFF measures..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Jogi Löw?

Comment

I hear Lippi is available.
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

-007-

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Jogi Löw?
                  I think he would be a terrible fit for TM. I rather have Skokic over him.

Comment

Jurgen Klopp
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Hooman Afazelabi.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Lol rumor is that Iraq is after skocic

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Lol rumor is that Iraq is after skocic
                          they always want our sloppy seconds

Comment

Skocic !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well if everyone is throwing out Random names so heres my pick (except CQ and Skocic offcource).

Guus Hiddink

I like what he did with his teams, and who can forget what he did with Russia..

And if he flopps we kan call him Guuz Hiddink
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

60% were happy with skocic. So one loss against SK who came with full power in their home stadium with 60k+ fans and we were missing some key players + shoja got injured...... and people want him out!

People will never learn! Never

Comment

Working...
                                X